@Riot - Stop hiding

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matheson

10-31-2011

Bump for the truth

Eythen

10-31-2011

its been several hours. is this still going on?

My Big Kog

10-31-2011

Removed

McDracos

10-31-2011

/signed

tainteddaze

10-31-2011

no they didn't mess up he shouldn't of posted that stuff on riots forums.

Chees502

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

What happened at the Esports event, I have seen sooo many threads, about scum bad, and hating on riot, what exactly happened?

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-31-2011
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
2.) Give CDE the right to compete and fly them to Korea. They rightfully won their place in the tournament.
This is a decision that isn't ours to make. While this is a League of Legends events - ultimately the rules and decisions here are made by the WCG USA.

WWRaptorJesusDo

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsiao999 View Post
You know you guys messed up BIG time, with the whole WCG debacle. The answer to this problem should be very simple, and yet you all continue to censor, ban people, and refuse to provide a proper response. No one will stop until you give us what we want, and here are our demands.

1.) Fire MattMarcou. He doesn't know half the stuff he's doing, and pulling random rules out from no where.
2.) Give CDE the right to compete and fly them to Korea. They rightfully won their place in the tournament.
3.) UNBAN REGINALD. He did what should have been done. With that video, he revealed the truth, and gave us the information we needed to form a proper opinion on the situation. By banning him, you have made him a martyr. Give him some compensation, or at least a formal apology.
4.) UNBAN EVERYONE ELSE. They speak the same words I do, so unban them. Silencing the individuals will only enrage the community further. You are not helping yourself, or anyone for that matter. You are simply making yourselves look like cowards, and until you correct these issues, I will view you as such.

@Phreak - You said in an earlier post that threads were being moved etc because their content were competition based. Which is basically an obvious "We don't want to deal with it so we're going to move it and gtfo". This thread is up for general discussion. This thread is for Riot to see.

If you agree with me, and these demands, /sign below. We need to get our points across, and let them know we will not be silenced.

/signed
/singed

Kabraxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
This is a decision that isn't ours to make. While this is a League of Legends events - ultimately the rules and decisions here are made by the WCG USA.
Then at least Admit that a Riot official made a mistake.

Mooninites

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
then perhaps you should withdraw from the WCG tournament, it makes you look bad

12345612 ... 18