Nasus cool?

Yeah, but hes weak. 78 45.35%
Yeah and I Pwn face w/ him! 78 45.35%
No he blows. 16 9.30%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

[Strategy Discussion] Nassus, Bringer of Less Death than Most

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Husbane

10-02-2009

I need a fourth option:

He's cool -- weak in the wrong hands -- owns if he's fed and/or played correctly.

StaticFrog

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husbane View Post
I need a fourth option:

He's cool -- weak in the wrong hands -- owns if he's fed and/or played correctly.
Isn't that every champion?

Kilamir

10-03-2009

Sheen is probably one of the worst item to get for nasus. All the stats on sheen is pretty much useless for nasus because he doesn't need that much mana and the ap doesn't do anything for him. Why would u want a 100% BASE!! damage every 12 seconds or so just to help you to get last hit easier. I mean with the base damage that siphoning strike, it is already damn easy to get that last hit in. It's better to put all that gold into a damage/crit item that gives u more dmg output for every hit.

MuscleMemory

10-03-2009

Sheen seems ideal for him as it builds into trinity, allows spamming of Q and if its your first item, the extra mana lets you farm easier with his E.

Deadly Paradox

10-03-2009

I just finished a game with Nasus. His farming potential is ridiculous. At level 5 his E kills all the ranged minions and lowers the armor on the melee for you to last hit with Q. At mid-game he's well above 100 minion kills and racking up champion kills/assists like a monster. >.>

Items
Sapphire Crystal
Health Potion x2
Boots
Sheen
Boots of Mobility
Triforce

After Triforce, the rest is optional. It could be tanking items (Warmog's, Frozen Heart) or damage items (Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge). Capitalizing on some cooldown reduction wouldn't hurt either (Brutalizer, Soul Shroud).

Entropy

10-03-2009

Just finished a game with him, went trinity force. Just wow I turned the tide of every battle I was in by popping ult and then gettin 1.3k crits on everyone. we won 25 mins in btw.

Mr Tibbers

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilamir View Post
Sheen is probably one of the worst item to get for nasus. All the stats on sheen is pretty much useless for nasus because he doesn't need that much mana and the ap doesn't do anything for him. Why would u want a 100% BASE!! damage every 12 seconds or so just to help you to get last hit easier. I mean with the base damage that siphoning strike, it is already damn easy to get that last hit in. It's better to put all that gold into a damage/crit item that gives u more dmg output for every hit.
...12 seconds? The cooldown on his Siphoning is like, 4. Or 5. Something nice and low like that. Plus, Sheen builds into Trinity which does pretty much everything Nasus could possibly want. Buffs his low HP, adds a slow so Ult can get in longer and increases damage output nicely. So I don't see why you're slamming it. Really, I don't get your point. Mana is a bad thing? +100% Base damage is a bad thing? Really, an early game Sheen is like one of the best things you can do for a quick damage boost. :/

Aqualisk

10-03-2009

So has anyone tried making this guy less squishy? The problem with Tri-Force is that it's very expensive and takes a lot of farming to get meaning you don't have a lot of time to gather other items. I love this hero, but going pure DPS always lead me to falling over fast in team battles.

Veckpreb

10-03-2009

Quote:
Tri-Force is that it's very expensive and takes a lot of farming to get meaning you don't have a lot of time to gather other items.
I usually get tri-force+boots 2+soul shroud/stinger in less than 20 mins,Nasus is one of the best laner in the game.

T0ggle

10-03-2009

With Rez buff item you'll have nearly 150+ armor by the time your level 18 wich is enough to tank any damage +you get the bonus of rezing every 5minutes!
combine that with attack speed and lifesteal to become an epic vampire like warwick, or you could always get a splash item with a ton of att power items and just farm minions till your first skill has enough damage to own anyone, though that takes alot of time.