Head Canon

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abeillles

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattacus View Post
Kog'Maw is female.
That's so weird, I was just thinking about this the other day in the bath - just lying there - I had some really odd reasoning that I can't quite remember.

Something to do with the Reindeer skin and how Kog still has antlers, even though males shed them during the winter - meaning Rudolph and Kog would have to be female.. or castrated.

Then Monarch - with the wing scheme resembling the female variety rather than the male.

and I think the most recent skin with Kog looking over a group of eggs really started shoving this idea in my face.

and then we have the bulimia jokes.. but I'll not go into them D:

Also Baron is Kog'Maw's 'Daddy' - and Kog is just really bad with Nashor timers..

Arrlaari

10-31-2011

A red - I forget which one - posted his theory regarding how Jax does what he does. He "cheats" by using magic to make whatever he touches awesome - temporarily enchanting whatever he holds, similar to the way artificers permanently enchant proper weapons. I liked it because it fits very well with the way kit works and feels.

Speaking of cheating with magic, my own headcanon is that's why Vladimir is the only person who understands that Katarina doesn't love Garen in spite of the violence that keeps them apart; she loves him because of the violence which brings them together. (Vladimir magically uses blood as a medium to eat bits of your soul and savors the "taste." This gives him insight into character that he wouldn't otherwise be observant enough to pick up on.)

Katarina is savvy enough to realize that she doesn't have normal person feelings, and maintains a strict no-comment policy regarding the rumors. As close as she is to her sister, Katarina doesn't think she could explain herself to someone who isn't a born killer. (This also excludes Talon. For him, violence is a job at best, and more often a chore. He doesn't grok bloodlust.)

As for Katarina's fellow serial killers: Shaco just doesn't believe in love, Mundo doesn't really understand anyone who isn't Mundo, Warwick is too invested in the idea of victims as prey to understand respecting (or loving one who can adequately fight back, and Vladimir I covered earlier.

Falkala

10-31-2011

I always imagine the dynamic of the band Pentakill to be somewhat stressful sometimes, but for the four members (Karthus, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Sona) actually have something of a working band-bond, with Sona often working as mediator of the group to keep things on track. Also, given the popularity of the band, Sona's solo carrier has been somewhat phased out. (Plus, clearly Morde X Sona. Even if strictly nonphysical.)

In the Trynd X Ashe marriage, that Trynd might be the one with romantic feelings while Ashe is still cold to any advances. She'll warm up eventually though it might take years.

Garen and Lux have a very strained sibling relationship. Possibly not even calling one another 'brother' or 'sister' at times.

Anivia and Skarner have long conversations about deep subjects immortal beings ponder.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Ezreal is actually Demacian, but never mentions it. His parents are rich merchants, who sent him to live in Piltover when Noxus waged wars still, just to keep him safe. They paid for all of his studies at the Piltover Magical Academy too, so that he could have a nice life away from danger.
He lives with his uncle - his uncle is a local famous blacksmith, who doesn't use even a tip of magic or Hextech in his craft. He's well-known for the quality of his works, and preserves the art of physical blacksmithing, scoffing at people who use magical forges, etc. He also made Ezreal's glove for him.
While studying (or rather, skipping classes), Ezreal had lots of trouble with escaping Caitlyn, who was pointed at the young prodigy after a few of his incidents. The teachers at his Academy are usually hard on him, but when he's not there, they smile and shake their heads, noting what magnitude of magic talent he won't tap on (pretty much like Ryze).

Mädchen

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Head canon is fun. I've got way more brain real estate taken up by head canon (for a lot of IPs) than is anywhere near reasonable. I am watching this thread with glee.
You're a writer. Isn't your headcanon regular canon? ;P

Master Yi records all his fights with his goggles. He replays the boob-jiggling for his meditate skill. I'd sure perk up. (No pun intended)

Rammus just says "Your Mom" for his puncturing taunt.

Jarvan rehearses in front of a mirror and is virulently jealous of Garen's rivalry with Katarina.

Veigar secretly still likes the Yordles and is acting as a toughener for them. He always goes mid because he RIDES ALOOOONE and so on.

Udyr has a super-secret bunny pelt which he only wears on Easter in Cottontail Teemo's presence, believing him to be a fellow bunny.

Sona uses the "Deedleedleee" from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure to mean "Oh Snap."

Leblanc can access the memories of former Leblancs by making clones of herself. All major decisions involve her making a huge number of them and having the personalities inhabit them. She is the council of the Black Rose. The whole thing.

Poppy studiously reads joke books in order to learn some jokes. She still doesn't get them.

Zepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

ez and lux will one day get married and make the wimpiest, gay kids ever imagined
cho is actually just a kid, his dad is bellow the surface and hes the one to send up he spikes
malz has his cultists do something really wierd and funny once a month in the name of the void just for the laughs
sion and urgot have a bet on who can get people to rage more at being driven out of lane 4 times in the first 10 mins
vlad never killed those first 2 guys, thats just a nightmare noc made him experience for the fun of it.
vlads mentor touched vlad inapropriatly several times
there is at least 3 people that hate me now for mocking vlad twice and everyone elso only once
kat and garen already have a relasionship

Epicn00b

10-31-2011

How is it possible that Vladimir can suck the blood out of Orianna and Blitzcrank? Likewise, how can Talon make these robots bleed if they don't have blood?

belthazor3457

10-31-2011

My head canon?

Well, depends on how serious we're being.

I don't actually qualify a lot of riven's lore regarding the Ionian invasion as actual lore due to there being a number of situations that are blatantly designed to make noxus look evil despite them having little if any tactical / logical sense. So I suppose technically I'd be removing a bit, rather than creating a bit.

Need to go do something now, though - but will edit something else in soon. = )

Kuroi kiri

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrlaari View Post
A red - I forget which one - posted his theory regarding how Jax does what he does. He "cheats" by using magic to make whatever he touches awesome - temporarily enchanting whatever he holds, similar to the way artificers permanently enchant proper weapons. I liked it because it fits very well with the way kit works and feels.

Speaking of cheating with magic, my own headcanon is that's why Vladimir is the only person who understands that Katarina doesn't love Garen in spite of the violence that keeps them apart; she loves him because of the violence which brings them together. (Vladimir magically uses blood as a medium to eat bits of your soul and savors the "taste." This gives him insight into character that he wouldn't otherwise be observant enough to pick up on.)

Katarina is savvy enough to realize that she doesn't have normal person feelings, and maintains a strict no-comment policy regarding the rumors. As close as she is to her sister, Katarina doesn't think she could explain herself to someone who isn't a born killer. (This also excludes Talon. For him, violence is a job at best, and more often a chore. He doesn't grok bloodlust.)

As for Katarina's fellow serial killers: Shaco just doesn't believe in love, Mundo doesn't really understand anyone who isn't Mundo, Warwick is too invested in the idea of victims as prey to understand respecting (or loving one who can adequately fight back, and Vladimir I covered earlier.
It was xyph he was comparing jax and master yi i think? anyway he was also saying something like that jax has a skill level of 100 in all weapons while someone like master yi had a skill level of 110 in swords but couldnt use anything else also dont remember which thread post was in so i cant quote it

RaptorJetpack

10-31-2011

Riven and Irelia are a couple in my head canon. They met and had long discussions during Rivens exile.

123456 ... 9