What do you guys think would be a creative new team set-up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wekele0

10-29-2011

I've read a lot of recent posts about how there seems to be a specific order in which the champions must be played. So tell me, other than the current meta, what is the most creative team set-up you can think of that might actually work?

Valestein

10-29-2011

Top - Sustain Mage (Vladimir, Swain, Karthus, Cassiopeia)
Mid - Carry able to hold the lane (Ezreal, Caitlyn)
Bottom - Mana Manipulator Sona/Soraka + Veigar
And a jungle of course.

Ban Taric and/or Graves and bottom lane is fine

TheGunsOfSummer

11-04-2011

Better ban talon also because if you don't your top Mage will get blown up

DaRatmastah

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valestein View Post
Top - Sustain Mage (Vladimir, Swain, Karthus, Cassiopeia)
Mid - Carry able to hold the lane (Ezreal, Caitlyn)
Bottom - Mana Manipulator Sona/Soraka + Veigar
And a jungle of course.

Ban Taric and/or Graves and bottom lane is fine
Hello, negatron cloak!

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

My grand master plan: Urgot, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Skarner and Singed.

I have a vision of Urgot going mid, swapping an enemy where Blitz immediately picks up rocket grab. Skarner then drags them to Singed. Singed throws, Alistar is behind him facing the other way for the punt. I just want to see how far you can get one guy. :P

Edit: I'll admit I would not win a great many matches, but who knows? Maybe the new meta IS in displacement? O_o

Tatch

11-04-2011

I always like Kennen, Shen, Akali combo. Maybe add Soroka for the support and Lee Sin for the jungle.

Shen initiates, Kennen stuns, Akali and Lee Sin clean up any survivors. Soroka heals for good measure.

ohyeah21

11-05-2011

i've been interested in seeing a basic team comp (jungler, ap caster solo mid, solo top, and a usual ad cary bot with soraka as the support) however, the soraka will roam completely (cv and teleport for summoners). because of her mana and health heals she'll basically act like a roving health platform. she'll junction between each lane for short periods basically bringing the healing and mana regen to the solo lane champs (and the jungle) to avoid them ever having to b and to reduce their need to buy health pots/mana pots thus freeing up gold. it's probably been done before, i've heard tales of the cows who roamed the rift in years past and their magestic punts, but soraka has the boosted ability to heal and regen mana for the laner. this gives 3 (4 if you count jungle) lanes worth of solo exp. and soraka doesnt need the gold or really much moving into late game to be viable provided she uses her silences and heals at the right times

Pyrite Illusion

11-05-2011

I enjoy games where you have two tanks (e.g Leona and Rammus) then as long as you have some damage dealing characters AP and AD carries things tend to go pretty well. The pure CC from two people both playing tank is amazing.
I was galio earlier today and had another tank Alister. I flash in and ulti, alister knocks up, by this point Brand and Graves have killed Cait and Vegia. The rest of their team run.
So two pure tanks is something I would like to see more of.

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Orianna, Morgana, Tristana, Janna, Shyvana

Then you hope that their mics break up at the start of words.

Knifes

Recruiter

11-06-2011

ban eve, janna (she too pretty)
Pick Morde x5 (es #1 ofc)
????
Profit
huehuehue