[Story] League of Discord by Ghosted Note (Crossover, Adventure)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Still Eternity

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPerspective View Post
Wow. Wasn't expecting to see this here. Kinda makes me happy. Anyway, i normally stick to an 'at least once a week' schedule, though normally it takes me less time to write up a chapter and send it to the people who help me proofread. I'll probably start on chapter 5 today or tomorrow, and have it posted around sunday or monday, give or take a day or two. Also, you have no idea how much i have to restrain myself cause i want to write in an epic nasus ulting scene, but unfortunately, the requirements of the story come first...for now. Totally looking for an excuse. Anyway, you guys rock.
You wrote this fanfiction good sir?

Commendable. Give this fine fellow a medal!

And as you mention Nasus Ulting...Try to imagine Swain's as well!

FreshPerspective

10-20-2011

Believe me, i have plenty of **** planned for Swain. Out of the six champions i chose, he's kinda the one with the most character depth, though Nasus is still my fav. You'll just have to wait and see the wacky hijinks in store...

Also, yes, i have been imagining Swain's ult too. Ever since i started writing this, i've been daydreaming about epic nasus vs swain action. Swain's ult is one of the most cool looking in the game. i mean stuff like sniping someone or having earthquake farts is cool, but it's hard to top turning into a giant demonic bird for killing in style.

MWT Applejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2011

Quote:
Believe me, i have plenty of **** planned for Swain. Out of the six champions i chose, he's kinda the one with the most character depth, though Nasus is still my fav. You'll just have to wait and see the wacky hijinks in store...

Also, yes, i have been imagining Swain's ult too. Ever since i started writing this, i've been daydreaming about epic nasus vs swain action. Swain's ult is one of the most cool looking in the game. i mean stuff like sniping someone or having earthquake farts is cool, but it's hard to top turning into a giant demonic bird for killing in style.
You should really add your summoner name to the post on eqd!

*SPOILER* Also one criticism i can add is that the story seems to move too fast from the perspective of swains group while Ezreal and co are still trapped in the forest. Imo you could have added some more slice of life for both teams... Swain also seems to be slightly ooc(too nice) i think but i dunno hes character isnt too developed yet in the story. Riven though is a bit more of a problem. She is actually acting under swains orders and has no qualms about his company... If she is exiled from noxus shouldnt she be angry with them? after all her company along with the ionians was destroyed by singed in the ionian war no? well thats my opinion of things at least. The mane 6 seem to be perfectly in character and so do the rest of the characters).*End SPOILER*

Good job on the story it seems to be going on a brilliant direction though! im excited for the next chapter and this is one story i will be following!

FreshPerspective

10-21-2011

To address your concerns: Swain is nice because it suits him to be. If you were someone called the 'Master Tactician', and you found yourself in a foreign world with no way home, you'd not try to anger the locals unless it suited your goals. As far as Riven goes, her exile was self-imposed, and she's had enough experience in the Noxian army to know that Swain gets results. She isn't exactly on friendly terms with him, but currently he's her best way back to Runeterra. She does hate Singed though, but in a world of happy ponies, the way not to get enough trust for them to help you get home is to mention that someone in your group is a mass murderer responsible for countless horrifyingly painful deaths.

Side note, Nasus and co. will be getting more screentime. For the purposes of the story, i need Swain's group moving faster than the others.

MWT Applejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-21-2011

^

Well thanks for clearing that up! Keep up the good work! Maybe commission an artist to do the cover picture!

FreshPerspective

10-26-2011

Part 5 is up and running.

Stofen

10-26-2011

Quote:
Part 5 is up and running.
Sweet sauce!

Oh and I was wondering if you were going to make use of these gems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI6h9...&feature=feedf

Stofen

11-01-2011

Don't mind the double post, its just we finally got part 6.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/story-league-of-discord.html

FreshPerspective

11-01-2011

Yup yup. To answer your question, Stofen, i don't intend to use any direct game quotes unless there's a very good reason. don't wanna seem corny. Anyway, So our main villain has reared his ugly head! Tune in next time, when our heroes reach Canterlot. At least, i think that's gonna be next. guess i'll see when i write it.

MWT Applejack

Recruiter

11-02-2011

^ Dude good luck keeping Discord in charecter :P better be watching Star trek TNG.