Champion Sneak Peek Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickitysplit131

10-25-2011

I pray that he is extremely difficult to play so that the entire world doesn't master him..or her. Because we all know everyones gonna want to play the dragon champ

zekzion

10-25-2011

The nine tailed fox chick joined the ranks of Urf. (not counting corki since Warwick already ate Urf first)

Crollus

10-25-2011

I hold out hope that her ult won't just be like renek or nasus, 15 seconds of bonus hp and some aoe dmg aura.

I think an awesome ult would be something similar to Nidalee's cougar form, only she gains her dragon form for a limited duration(like 20 seconds) and gets to use funky dragon abilities instead of her "non-ulted" qwe....assuming she's a dps hero of some sort.

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Its an effing dragon!!!

Smuglator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

She's MINE! *-*

Octavyan

10-25-2011

I just geeked out ...

Shingro

10-25-2011

Oh god, another monstergirl? **** YOU RIOT A MAN'S WALLET HAS LIMITS!!

(Just kidding, I love you forever <3)

moar please

Eflix

10-25-2011

reallllllyyyyy a girl for a dragon champ thats lame sry riot but this one is lame shoulda been a male dragon i mean reallllllyyyyyyy a girl dragon what is she here for ... some one steal her dragon egg or what. most dragons I have read about happen to be male dragons then there are the half dragons of other lores but wait... there all males tooo hmmmm.... im sry but .... GIRL DRAGON IS LAME!!!

SilentDK

10-25-2011

Finally Knight Davion has joined the league

Breastexaminer

10-25-2011

When i say this comic, the only thought that went through my head was "awesome."

Then a thought struck me. The dragon form will obviously be her ult for a short time, which i hope I'm wrong. We will see what this.. half dragon is about.