Nasus cool?

Yeah, but hes weak. 78 45.35%
Yeah and I Pwn face w/ him! 78 45.35%
No he blows. 16 9.30%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

[Strategy Discussion] Nassus, Bringer of Less Death than Most

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkening

10-01-2009

So ive been fooling around with the new champion, and as far as I can tell hes pretty awesome. However, I believe at this point he is underpowered. He doesnt seem to do enough damage or absorb enough to be a viable choice. Thoughts/strategies?

EDIT: Before anyone says anything the extra "s" in the title was a typo.

Red Wine

10-01-2009

I would say, give Nasus a week of playtime before jumping to conclusions.

TombMonkey

10-01-2009

Test it moar, I find I get pwned 1 v 1 but I can bring something rather valuable to team figths with wither and the aoe thing.

Ithryn

10-01-2009

Build him as a tank or stack attack speed. Either way, once you ult in a team battle, you'll start dishing out a lot of hurt. Always make sure to drop your -armor AoE flame thing in the middle of battles too. I've found him to be balanced. Or maybe a little OP, but not too much.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

The only thing that might be OP is the infinite potential of his siphoning strike and that his ult causes a ****load of pain when you've got tanks nearby. I only really complaining about siphoning, and it's not actually a huge issue. I haven't seen a Nasus that completely farmed up with it yet.

Buddha Belly

10-01-2009

A melee that can uber-creep very early in game. He has a hard time initiating, but chases well and should be fat on nice items.

Kinda wanna tank him out =P

Bloodba7h

10-01-2009

There's no "Yeah, he's good but no OP." option.

Didn't vote.

Darkening

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodba7h View Post
There's no "Yeah, he's good but no OP." option.

Didn't vote.
lol

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Belly View Post
A melee that can uber-creep very early in game. He has a hard time initiating, but chases well and should be fat on nice items.

Kinda wanna tank him out =P
Problem with tanking is that it makes his passive feel like a waste. It's really one of the most awesome ones in the game. Problem is, I haven't seen any incredibly awesome builds with it yet. True, I've only seen in him about 10 games, but he doesn't seem to be horribly game-breaking like Blitzcrank and Corki were.

Oxrock

10-01-2009

I believe he has the best passive in the game but the problem is that you actually have to live long enough to make use of it. I don't think an early mid tier armor/health item would be a bad idea, then just go straight to bloodthirster/stark's ferver depending on your preference. Or what I normally do is just say screw it, get phantom dancer and infinity edge! =p The dodge helps survivability anyhow.