Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11,589 93.11%
No 857 6.89%
Voters: 12446. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

10-19-2011

Actually, now that I think about it they'd almost have to raise the price of it if they did a particle change just to keep it fair with the other Halloween skins. None of the other Halloween skins got a particle change did they? Does Nidalee throw a broom stick spear? Does Frankannie throw lightning instead of fire? I'm really curious.

EDIT: I know the proposed change isn't as big as the examples I gave, but you kinda get my point right?

Airaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Just bought, really cool skin, but yeah duskbringer change would be even better!

Shari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Actually, now that I think about it they'd almost have to raise the price of it if they did a particle change just to keep it fair with the other Halloween skins. None of the other Halloween skins got a particle change did they? Does Nidalee throw a broom stick spear? Does Frankannie throw lightning instead of fire? I'm really curious.
Nidalee does throw a broom stick spear.

Diagnosis

10-19-2011

Quote:
Doesn't matter. It's nocturne.

Baneson

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari View Post
Nidalee does throw a broom stick spear.
My point has been rendered invalid. Change the particles now!

Soga no Tojiko

10-19-2011

Quote:

EDIT: I know the proposed change isn't as big as the examples I gave, but you kinda get my point right?
yep nidalee throws a broom spear and annie's tibbers itself is a entire model change

anyways i wouldnt mind paying 975 rp for the skin if they changed it.

Shari

10-19-2011

Quote:
My point has been rendered invalid. Change the particles now!
But she's also 975.
Regardless, his particles don't match if they're black. Lazy riot staff. D:<
(Kidding, but still, it should be white.)

Baneson

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzonoha View Post
yep nidalee throws a broom spear and annie's tibbers itself is a entire model change

anyways i wouldnt mind paying 975 rp for the skin if they changed it.
My argument has been rendered invalid yet again. Change the particles...now!

Cameren

10-19-2011

I just made a thread about this before seeing this, derp.

It should be fog

Nitz

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Bamp