Akali is overpowered.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluepugs

10-19-2011

I was playing Caitlyn and decided to harass Akali with my auto attack, but she used her ultimate to leap onto me and nearly killed me, as though she's some kind of bursty assassin champion.

So I used flash, but she then leapt to me again with her ultimate and killed me anyways. Why can't I use my crutch abilities and spells/flash to escape a situation where stupidity put me?

I mean, it's almost as though she's a champion who's sole purpose and existence is to punish terrible decision making. What a ridiculous concept. I am a bad player and I should be allowed to make bad decisions and get away fine.

Nerf.

Atomicpuma

10-19-2011

I know right. It's not like you can harass her when she has low energy, I mean what smart person would do that?
Man only if I can buy something that can see through her shroud too... If only if there was an item that costed like 125 gold...
Man, it would be crazy if riot implement something like an ability to in which to silence or stun people, that would be crazy op though.

LOKOOOOOOOOOO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

umad cause ubad

Atomicpuma

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKOOOOOOOOOO View Post
umad cause ubad
/facepalm

I take it you didn't read the post itself...

Jorroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

You know something needs to be nerfed when a cait player is *****ing

Atomicpuma

10-19-2011

I only have one face and 2 palms to face palm with...

Ploomstar

10-19-2011

Riot should buff Akali. Seriously, too many "bad players" complain and get what they want. Instead of complaining try to become a better player, scrub.

ropendo

10-19-2011

trolled

Impawsible

10-19-2011

Anti carry kills carry. Working as intended.
In all seriousness, if that happens, throw a trap down ontop of yourself, 90 caliber net away.

Also, don't try to 1v1 her after level 6.

Troll Of Destiny

10-19-2011

she is, but all the nerd akali users rush to thumbs down this sort of justice, her time to be balanced will come bro hang in there,

12345 ... 8