Jungling on Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

you need to gank more. Singed sion is pretty rough, but you should be able to absolutely destroy the top lane, allowing your top lane to push the lane

Tactileneck

10-16-2011

So if jungle is getting rough I should just control the laners?

Koldheartedjsp

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactileneck View Post
Evil, I've been learning jungle, and vrs teams that are ignorant, I do manage to dominate and control the map, but when they focus the jungle, it seems that I'm so behind it's hardly worth it. For example, Cho'Gath bottom lane, Singed Sion bottom lane on their team. They would push to the tower, then sit in bottom jungle and take the minions while gaurding red...so I go into top jungle, which Xin Zhao in top lane is clearing as he pushes to top tower. How would I handle this?
for me if im jungling in normals vs a non jungle team

i start on their side top non buff camp. usually it's free. only one time have i been interrupted out of the many times I've done it

with the cloth+5 pots you can grab a buff as early as level 2 if you've saved your smite, but wraiths are hard to deal with, and you may not be able to clear both smaller ones. I usually recall after the buff, and grab the camp on my side bottom. Then i go back to top and grab them again, then i cover a lane if needed. Don't waste your time ganking bottom lane if its 2v1 down there since it's very likely you can end up dead. Just farm the jungle and eventually you'll have a level and farm lead. Use this to your advantage

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

As warwick i can clear the top jungle and get a dragon right at 4:40, but its still not ideal. You need to control middle and gank or a duo lane will ruin your team, or their jungler will ruin your team. And yes, if you start getting out jungled, you need to compensate with ganks

iTedRo

10-17-2011

I usually play a strong jungler who can gank well fast (Lee Sin comes to mind). i kind of weave between the jungle and making a quick appearance in lanes to keep them scared and to stop them from pushing too hard. Idc what champ you go with to jungle, take a wriggles and you're fineeee.

Reikken

10-17-2011

The only jungler I've played is Riven, but it worked pretty well, even at my probably low elo (like 720/700 W/L). Except for the first game, where I didn't say I was jungling at champ select, incorrectly assuming that having smite was indication enough, and my teammates raged at me the entire game, and both of them got crushed in lane.

Prince Rivera

10-17-2011

Thanks for all the help. I've tried jungling twice with Tryndamere and both times have been hugely successful. Until I tried Jungling with him I've never been able to play him, at all. I think I understand why it's Viable.

xilanthra

10-17-2011

my junglers are
Gp
Rammus
Trundle
Udyr

bot laners are
brand
annie
fiddle
and any other decent tt mage

BaBeeQ

10-17-2011

All i can say the most important thing to do.

/closed

Koldheartedjsp

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku Kobuoa View Post
Thanks for all the help. I've tried jungling twice with Tryndamere and both times have been hugely successful. Until I tried Jungling with him I've never been able to play him, at all. I think I understand why it's Viable.
for better results (if normals) start at THEIR top non buff camp (since teams 90% of the time like to rush bottom brush)

if you start cloth+5 pots you can also clear a wolf buff camp as early as level 2