whats the best way to carry out of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoTHaVoK

10-16-2011

i normally am left to jungle pretty much 90% of the time and ive reach gold in all 3 ladders before but cant figure my way out of elo hell

any recomended heros/ lanes will be awesome because jungle lee sin isnt cutting it when all 3 lanes lose 70% of my games

IceS2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Try to dominate one lane with someone with potencial to carry late game that has a great early, like solo top jax, akali, may be irelia... I'd do that

Tritezz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Singed solo top. Nuff said.

vital aspect

10-16-2011

yeah i've gone down 300 carried a game with shaco did 344k damage 14 and 6 3 turrets taken and we lost.. tired of having bad teamates just wish elo wouldnt be judged off game win. some people dont communicate and the problem is at 1k elo you get players who arent even listed..

SoTHaVoK

10-16-2011

akali seems like she could ok

Eulogistics

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
akali seems like she could ok

She's real squishy though, and you don't want the OP to die a lot when he's trying to carry his way out of ELO hell. OP wants someone with a lot of staying power, like Soraka.

Lockethallyon

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vital aspect View Post
yeah i've gone down 300 carried a game with shaco did 344k damage 14 and 6 3 turrets taken and we lost.. tired of having bad teamates just wish elo wouldnt be judged off game win. some people dont communicate and the problem is at 1k elo you get players who arent even listed..
In that situation it's just as much of a Shaco issue as a bad team mates issue. He's such a strong ganker and backdoor pusher, but he falls off a bit late game and has almost NO team fight presence. It's not at all uncommon to have a tremendous game as Shaco and still lose.

It's really kind of sad =(

acecow

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogistics View Post
She's real squishy though, and you don't want the OP to die a lot when he's trying to carry his way out of ELO hell. OP wants someone with a lot of staying power, like Soraka.
/agree

Soraka can carry hard.

LightAvenger

10-17-2011

Can always go an AD carry bot with a good support like janna or sona. For an AD carry be like ashe, cait, or ez. If you wanna try to solo top be like singed, Nasus, or irelia