What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redtah

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahari View Post
any AP with little exceptions
Basically this

Theres maybe 3 AP champions I can think of that don't become useless 8 minutes in

Actually there are probably more but I would still prefer a tanky dps 90% of the time.

Redtah

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemoreyear View Post
Katarina
Nasus
Mordekaiser
Sivir
Vladimir
Chogath
Xin'Zhao

I usually queue dodge when any of these are on my team.
Xin'Zhao is a decent champion but every single person who plays him on Dominion builds pure offense and thinks they can take people 1v2 or 1v3.
Don't you love all the people who build zero defense? everytime I see a melee champ who isn't going Warmogs Atmas along with some MR I just kind of think.... Thanks for nothing

EDIT: Just also need to say I've played 4 games so far as Nasus and won 3 of them all 3 of the games I won I was bot for most of the game then I would just roll top and crush face. I personally haven't done well with Win Now but I've seen some people do well.

Conncept

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
Basically this

Theres maybe 3 AP champions I can think of that don't become useless 8 minutes in

Actually there are probably more but I would still prefer a tanky dps 90% of the time.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone can be built tanky in this game... including any AP character. There are multiple AP items which give a good amount of health, armor, and MR. No in dominion you can't build glass cannon like in SR, but you can still play AP casters just as well as any other character, you just have to build different for the different mode.

Autumnotter

10-15-2011

Teemo, Veigar. Until yesterday I would have said Sona, but I played with one yesterday who had the most caps on our team, and had like 20 assists and no deaths.

Lolkoopa

10-15-2011

I'm not sure which champ is an auto-loss, but I've seen some pretty bad item builds in Dominion. 4 Zeals and no boots=loss. A Yi on the enemy team built that =\ he said he was the best on his team too...

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnotter View Post
Teemo, Veigar. Until yesterday I would have said Sona, but I played with one yesterday who had the most caps on our team, and had like 20 assists and no deaths.
I'm yet to see a viable Veigar, but I've seen Teemos utterly melt folks in Dom. All in the build really

On builds, played against a Karthus today, so felt like I had to rush a force of Nature after my Kitae. We still won, and I finished over 1100 with 7 caps ( still in last place), but he messed up my game badly. That ult.....

KimKelley

10-15-2011

Yi, He's the new tryndamere for me. Guaranteed instaloss if one is on my team.

Tvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2011

More like wrong build/bad player than bad champ.

Including:
-Global ult champ whom do not use it globally and even miss on screen
-Building unconventionally(AP sivir, AD shaco)

FearAzrael

10-15-2011

Teemo

JoeDuo

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
Could you name those 3 AP champions?
I'm curious.

1234567 ... 8