Singed - is it time for a little tweak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
I've just been in too many games where an ****** Tiny tosses me into the opposing team and laughs at me.

I'm biased. Ignore me.
It was probably me wasn't it? I've been known to toss allies into the enemy fountain.

Prisonal

09-30-2009

The suggestions mentioned in the op would not make singed better.

Singed is fine. The same people who fail with sion are the same people who are failing on singed and posting about how underpowered these tanks are.

Sion and Singed are two of the best tanks in this game in the right hands. Singed is easily in the top 5

XIIÍ

09-30-2009

I agree that Singed is a legit hero and is by no means crappy, but compared to the other tanks out there right now, he doesn't have the utility of say an Amumu or an Alistar. I've been keeping track of the tournament Reginaid is hosting and I don't recall seeing a single Singed in there. Same with the Baron Nashor cup a while back during the summer. If Singed really is as solid as most people say, shouldn't he be picked more? I almost never see a Singed in games (unless I'm playing him cuz Toss is one of the funner moves in game).

The reason I brought up a change to his throw was twofold. 1) It makes him more versatile in terms of harassing in lane with it (throw creep at enemy), positioning enemies and allies as well. 2) It just seems more fun.

Anyways, the points that others make in the thread are really great as well especially some of the more likely changes such as larger gas radius and fling radius. I would love to at least see those make it in.

Odinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII View Post
Anyways, the points that others make in the thread are really great as well especially some of the more likely changes such as larger gas radius and fling radius. I would love to at least see those make it in.

these are only things I would like to see but if they did implement them it might make him OP imo.

Wheelchair

10-01-2009

Singed is perfect the way he is, only issue with him is the horrible pathing he has. He has a hard time navigating around creeps and gets stuck on things quite often.

He makes a great tank, he's very useful.

Every game I see a Singed, their item choice is poor. I'm quite sure their runes and masteries are not optimal for Singed either. Choosing the wrong setup will make Singed useless.

TheHeretic

10-01-2009

If anything Singe is borderline overpowered, but as long as everyone thinks he's terrible all the better for us Singed players.

Kitsuziza

10-01-2009

The only thing that needs to be changed is the way his grab works. There is a problem with the range of the move some times I'll have up to 200 more movement speed than my opponent. But it takes time for me to toss because Singed has to be in like perfect range to do it. And sometimes I start the animation and some how miss making it so that me hero can't move.

Qadrak

10-01-2009

I think making it like tiny's throw would be lame haha. I hate that ability. Also, I play singed as my primary hero, and win nearly every time.

Hedgehog

10-01-2009

The only thing Singed needs in my opinion is a range increase on Fling. At the moment he has to be close enough to stick his d0ng in them for it to work.

If anything does get changed on him I would like to see his poison trail improved.

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Maybe you guys can comment on something...

So i actually started practicing with Singe yesterday against bots, the bots would run and i would chase and throw and they would literally pop up by a small amount then land back down and take damage...they wouldnt get flung over my shoulder..it was annoying as hell and happened a lot...i have no idea what was causing it...