WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Yo stop going on your alt you're badgeless bro not even bronze which is hilarious. So when I hit top 5 i'm not allowed to take a break from games? Sorry bro i'm not like Vraell who plays 434534545 games and still sucks. How's 3s from season 1. You guys still dodging us for the scrim? I see no friend requests from any of you Vraell/Butt buddies. Add illeatyouup me and iamjeebus. You guys scared? We do this now.
I love how you have never seen me play and you still say I suck... and I would do it now but my team isn't on. Not that I need them of course. Could probably 1v3 you in my sleep you are so bad.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I love how you have never seen me play and you still say I suck... and I would do it now but my team isn't on. Not that I need them of course. Could probably 1v3 you in my sleep you are so bad.
Yea it's nice to make excuses and all good job dodging me. You're the one all going LOLOL SQUISHYJOHNNY WONT PLAY ME he must be scared. I'm calling you out now and what are you doing? Dodging me.

That's all you're able to do 1v3 in your dreams.

Vraell

10-14-2011

I'm not dodging you, I'm eating. But sure. Let my team finish their games. Then you can lose.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Yea you've never seen me play either but read the first 4 pages of this thread if you wanna start **** be prepared to end it. All i see is you backing out like a baby. Contradicting yourself at every turn, "Oh hey Squishyjohnny play me 3s" "Oh wait my teams not on now LOLOL bye"

illEatYouUp

Master Recruiter

10-14-2011

Yo guys Squishyjohnny is pretty dam good only reason he never hit platinum is because he implodes his team's confidence. His words may be harsh but if you can withstand it he becomes a valuable asset to a team.Sure elo may display a general sense of skill level however their are hidden gem players who aren't plat. Squishyjohnny imo is one of these hidden gems and his gold badge doesn't display the real level he actually plays.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Real mans battle. Let's 3s bro you guys scared?

Vraell

10-14-2011

One sec, asking Ghozt and then Cos.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Cos is eating at the moment. Guess you won't lose yet.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Yo I think you're ****ing funny now you expect me to wait for you after i've waited atleast 2 hours. You keep saying no no no no no. You think we have nothing better than to do than wait for you? Grow some balls and stop dodging you lose this entire argument. You show no resolve.

Vraell

10-14-2011

I'm more than willing to do it bro, my team just isn't ready.