WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
wow they really ought to shut this down. agreed, go play a match or something to settle it rather than trashtalking on forums.
The problem is that Squishy is too scared to do that. He knows who will win -- me and / or anyone else that fights him.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

You know very well i'm talking about solo Q, you guys are hilarious taking 3s seriously when everyone in competitive take this as a joke. It's so easy that's why noobs like you are on the top 10. I think it's also funny that you guys are bringing up razr twisted treeline. Yea I know what that is but I was too busy placing 2nd place in the alienware tournament back then. Check season 1 circuit maybe you'll see my team Peace Out. Again another thing I find funny is how you guys keep bragging about how you've played 3's so long. I have to say I just started and 3s is a joke my team has gotten the 3/4/5th spots on the ladder, while you guys who are "seniors" in 3s haven't been on the top 10 in season 1. You guys are sad and pathetic. Hope you know that you guys are a joke. I enjoy these easy wins.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Yo hit me up along with illeatyouup/Iamjeebus anytime. We'll destroy you in anything 3s, solo or 5s ranked. You guys are a joke taking 3s seriously. I figure it's because you guys suck in every other ladder.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

So when you guys lose you know i'm going to post the screenshot/replay up right? You guys gonna bow down and suck my nuts or something?

Kashaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Lawl that's effing funny Vraell considering I was in the top 5 and just haven't played for 2-3 weeks. You mad didn't I stop you once? Nice try btw.
That you stopped playing when you reached the top 5 says enough about your skill and luck in games.

Also, where is your platinum medal on forum? Looking at your current ELO, win and losses, no platinum medal on forum... I foresee a lucky riser in ELO (:

Zionyx

10-14-2011

Squishyjohnny thinks hes worth a ****ing cent of a player.

overpriced

1ring

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
You guys just prove that you're bad when 1800s+ don't play with you. I'm waiting to see if you guys have anything else to say other than the LOLOL ur bad gold.
LOLOL ur bad gold pretty much covers it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Squishy is mad and bad... its a fact ;/

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
LOLOL ur bad gold pretty much covers it.
Yo stop going on your alt you're badgeless bro not even bronze which is hilarious. So when I hit top 5 i'm not allowed to take a break from games? Sorry bro i'm not like Vraell who plays 434534545 games and still sucks. How's 3s from season 1. You guys still dodging us for the scrim? I see no friend requests from any of you Vraell/Butt buddies. Add illeatyouup me and iamjeebus. You guys scared? We do this now.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Squishyjohnny thinks hes worth a ****ing cent of a player.

overpriced
You think you're worth anything LOL you're not even top 25 for 3s and your solo Q elo sucks. Go brag on general discussion about how you played 3s back in razr tournament. I doubt anyone would give a ****. The truth hurts but you have to realize you are trash. If you believe otherwise go do it.