WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
You mean how you're sucking Vraells ****? I'm glad your 3s teammates are trash.
I'm glad that you are trash, not anyone else. Makes this thread pretty funny.

Zionyx

10-14-2011

HELLO

IM A RANDOM SCUB LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN TOP 10 TO CARRY ME.

I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC.

-Squishy Johnny

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Dude what's wrong you guys can't say anything to illeatyouup? Don't leave him hanging the guy is laughing his ass off. No joke.

Slant The Rev

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Squishyjohnny real bad.

Neurocraft and taintful being top 3s players? This was still ****ing pre-season.

Do you remember the days were theoffone and frozt were top 3s players? Probably not because you sound like a total scrub.

If you're going to ask for ****ing top players be a top player yourself kid.

HEY YOU REMEMBER THE RAZER TWISTED TREELINE TOURNAMENT? THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY MENT SOMETHING? NO YOU DON'T YOU'RE NEW HERE!
Yeah Zionyx, tell' em whats up! Haven't even heard of these clowns before the elo system got remade; boasting, arguing and calling each other names is pointless. Save the garbage talk, unless you will talk face-to-face over skype or vent, let the game do the talking and keep it off the forums.

SOME MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THIS IS JUST PAGES AND PAGES OF ONGOING FLAMING OR TEMPORARILY BAN SOME OF THESE GUYS FOR USING THE FORUMS TO VENT OUT THEIR PERSONAL VENDETTA AND MULTIPLE INFRACTIONS OF THE SUMMONER'S CODE.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slant The Rev View Post
Yeah Zionyx, tell' em whats up! Haven't even heard of these clowns before the elo system got remade; boasting, arguing and calling each other names is pointless. Save the garbage talk, unless you will talk face-to-face over skype or vent, let the game do the talking and leave it there.

Some moderator please close this thread because this is just pages and pages of nothing but flaming - or temporarily ban some of these guys if they keep using the forums to vent out their personal vendettas.
Zionyx is on my side bro so don't include me with those "clowns". And I agree, someone should close this thread and we can settle this in a 3v3 skirmish. I'll show him who truly sucks.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Dude what's wrong you guys can't say anything to illeatyouup? Don't leave him hanging the guy is laughing his ass off. No joke.
He hasn't done anything wrong. You on the other hand need to calm down.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

You guys just prove that you're bad when 1800s+ don't play with you. I'm waiting to see if you guys have anything else to say other than the LOLOL ur bad gold.

Vraell

10-14-2011

1800s don't play with me? I am over 1800 scrub. Also, my team is too. But nice try.

Zionyx

10-14-2011

Too bad I was 1800 myself.

And if you're talking about solo queue, i was 1700s. Not too far.

AND IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SOLO QUEUE U CAN SHUT YOUR TRAP CUZ YOUR HIGHEST RATING WAS 1599

infinite azure

10-14-2011

wow they really ought to shut this down. agreed, go play a match or something to settle it rather than trashtalking on forums.