WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Also, the reason why I'm only 1700 is because I decided to stop solo queuing. And playing with 2100 elo doesn't count if they are obviously better than you are...
Oh hey the only reason i'm 1700 is because blah blah blah blah anyone and everyone can say that exact thing. Nice try, If I were you i'd tell you the same thing I told Xpecial. Stay in school being a professional gamer isn't for you. Emphasis for the stay in school part because it looks like there isn't anything else going for you.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Oh and one other thing I forgot to point out. You hit plat in 3s not even solo Q as you were 1709 in solo Q. So everything you've said about ELO and plat badges is just hilarious and hypocritical. Btw i'm plat in 3's too I must be REALLY REALLY GOOD. Stop making yourself the fool it's getting ridiculous.

1ring

10-14-2011

you can't call someone bad when they got a platinum badge, especially if you don't have one.

Talking to you SquishyJohnny

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
you can't call someone bad when they got a platinum badge, especially if you don't have one.

Talking to you SquishyJohnny
Hey you're bad. How about that?

Vraell

10-14-2011

I could have been plat in solo queue... I just have a life and I don't want to have to spend hundreds of hours in hundreds of games to grind it.

Zionyx

10-14-2011

Squishyjohnny real bad.

Neurocraft and taintful being top 3s players? This was still ****ing pre-season.

Do you remember the days were theoffone and frozt were top 3s players? Probably not because you sound like a total scrub.

If you're going to ask for ****ing top players be a top player yourself kid.

HEY YOU REMEMBER THE RAZER TWISTED TREELINE TOURNAMENT? THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY MENT SOMETHING? NO YOU DON'T YOU'RE NEW HERE!

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Hey you're bad. How about that?
Go do the world a favor and kill yourself.

You can insult me but please don't insult EVERYONE who posts on this thread. People like you are a disgrace.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Go do the world a favor and kill yourself.
This guy so mad yo real mad. Do you really have to get your alt accounts as an icebreaker to get back into the chat?

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
I could have been plat in solo queue... I just have a life and I don't want to have to spend hundreds of hours in hundreds of games to grind it.
Yea you could have been plat if you played continuously for a year.

Zionyx

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishyjohnny View Post
yea you could have been plat if you played continuously for a year.
why you're still talking you aren't!