With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leviathans curse

10-13-2011

hey what are the chances of getting items on your website like the setup they have on leaguecraft?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
lol

I heard "dominion website" and I thought a website with scripts and flash apps to generate guides and create/manage/view/register for teams and things like that

what I got was just another basic forum template no different then the official lol forums or the 5000000 different lol forums out there, with nothing special or new
Keep in mind this is temporary. It will soon evolve into the kind of guides you see on Mobafire, etc.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathans curse View Post
hey what are the chances of getting items on your website like the setup they have on leaguecraft?
Chances are high. I'm working on that. What we have right now is temporary.

Viktoree

10-13-2011

bump

Mindllapse

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Keep in mind this is temporary. It will soon evolve into the kind of guides you see on Mobafire, etc.
ok that would be good

but keep in mind what we really need (since the chat rooms and looking for group rooms in LoL suck so much) is a website that will run a script/app that can let us create a 'team' which other people can view, join, etc

something like a reliable browser-based party-finder

if you make something like this you will get instant success

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
ok that would be good

but keep in mind what we really need (since the chat rooms and looking for group rooms in LoL suck so much) is a website that will run a script/app that can let us create a 'team' which other people can view, join, etc

something like a reliable browser-based party-finder

if you make something like this you will get instant success
Can you explain what you mean in a bit more detail so I can save it and look for someone to work on that? I don't think I have the experience to do it myself, but don't mind paying someone who does to make it.

Viktoree

10-13-2011

Quote:
Can you explain what you mean in a bit more detail so I can save it and look for someone to work on that? I don't think I have the experience to do it myself, but don't mind paying someone who does to make it.
I think what he means is an online chat room where people can go look for others to form teams with.

X player posts he's looking for a pre-made and then players Y, Z, A,and B all say they'll join, they exchange summoner names, form group, and roflstomp (hopefully).

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
I think what he means is an online chat room where people can go look for others to form teams with.

X player posts he's looking for a pre-made and then players Y, Z, A,and B all say they'll join, they exchange summoner names, form group, and roflstomp (hopefully).
Well if he means a chat room, I can easily add that. I'm not sure he was talking about just a chat room though.

Danjuro V

10-13-2011

needs more whips and leather assless chaps

Viktoree

10-13-2011

Quote:
Well if he means a chat room, I can easily add that. I'm not sure he was talking about just a chat room though.
He means a chat room specifically for the purpose of assembling teams for pre-mades.

12345612 ... 32