Singed - is it time for a little tweak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

No changes to singed please. I like playing him how he is and any change would ruin him.

Genose

09-30-2009

I play Singed quite a bit, and I believe he is fine. He is actually one of the best champs with the best synergy too.

SkarFaith

09-30-2009

Singed is my default hero and I love him. I'd like to make a few suggestions however.

1. He is very rarely (never) played. I know people tend to play the Flavour of the month hero, but I think singed could use some love.

2. The range on throw could be increased very slightly to catch someone behind a mob. I find it horribly difficult to slalom between creeps just to try to grab someone (cf comment on poison trail).

3. Poison trail's range is too weak. I sometimes find myself hitting a mob and not applying poison to it. And, again, it is quite difficult (not to mention dangerous) to have to slalom between creeps, although it's probably part of the character. To be more specific, when creep waves collide, there are two groups. The melee one and the ranged one. I should be able to go hit the middle creep in the range group and apply poison to all three of them, which is rareley the case. And I'm not mentioning neutral creeps that require you to move around them to reapply the poison.

4. Super sticky applying poison would be great and would improve singed, but I'd understand that its sole purpose is to slow.

Other than that, he is great. Design-wise, and all. Great job.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

I think Singed is one of the best tanks, in the right hands.

I think the main reason you don't see a lot of him is simply because a lot of people don't know how to play him.

I rarely see a good Singed, but when I do, I just want to /faceroll on my keyboard, cuz he whoops my ass.

Singed + Zilean = more /faceroll on keyboard

Xiao

09-30-2009

Let toss work on allies! Run from the base to them and toss them to safety! Let that ****ing ashe deal with her own god damn mess by tossing her back into the enemy champs when running from a teamfight!

Singed needs allied toss.

Shizz

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Let toss work on allies! Run from the base to them and toss them to safety! Let that ****ing ashe deal with her own god damn mess by tossing her back into the enemy champs when running from a teamfight!

Singed needs allied toss.
If that were to happen, I foresee a lot of griefing to ensue.

Xiao

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
There's nothing wrong with a little griefing between friends (or a lot between complete strangers). You know it would be hilarious. Err... Useful. You know it would be useful.

In any case you can't make an entire game without any moves that don't grief your allies a little bit. Eventually you're gonna want some moves that work on allies the same way as enemies, it's just too useful not to have them (pudge hook, chen teleport etc).

Shizz

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
There's nothing wrong with a little griefing between friends (or a lot between complete strangers). You know it would be hilarious. Err... Useful. You know it would be useful.

In any case you can't make an entire game without any moves that don't grief your allies a little bit. Eventually you're gonna want some moves that work on allies the same way as enemies, it's just too useful not to have them (pudge hook, chen teleport etc).
I've just been in too many games where an ****** Tiny tosses me into the opposing team and laughs at me.

I'm biased. Ignore me.

Roland

09-30-2009

I always hear people talking about how a skilled singed is deadly, but the only +damage ability I'm usually able to get in most games is RoA. Am I doing something wrong (which is almost a certainty)?

Truhls

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
I like playing pebbles on HoN for this reason. If im running away and someone runs faster then me i throw them into them to get away. Then the raging ensues in chat.