Should the fountain or its laser be moved farther from the Nexus turret?

Yes 31 54.39%
No 26 45.61%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Fountain Placement Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

10-13-2011

wow there are a lot of "no"s I'm curious if it's because they want the problem solved in a different way, or don't think there is a problem. Got to be careful wording polls I suppose.

Koldheartedjsp

10-13-2011

Personally, I like it. It allows comebacks that would otherwise be impossible. When that happens the best thing to do imo (assuming its still fairly early and death timers are short) is to just dive the tower and ignore them if you feel you can get it (even though you may get aced)

Just attack the tower between the nexus and the tower and yo ushould be fine

Grondos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

This seriously needs to be changed. Just had a game where they turtled there for 30 minutes, we seriously couldn't finish it. Only reason we won after 30 minutes is because one of them was dumb and decided to fight instead of continue turtling. Their team was basically as strong as us at that point also since they had so much farm. It ends up getting to the point where destroying inhibs is bad for you, as it lets them get more farm.

Deathrain

10-14-2011

it doesnt allow comebacks, it allows insane turtle-ing.. we played a game versus a rammus.. we were on their nexus tower and they hadnt dropped one of ours.. they were able to extend the game to 1hr 5mins, anytime one of use would attack the tower, rammus could taunt and drag us into the nexus.. by auto attacking minions, minions would run into nexus range (they already autopath 3/4 the way up the stairs on the way to turret)

combined with the tower regen-ing health, we couldnt kill the turret for 30mins+

it was VERY anti-fun gameplay

Kagami

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
wow there are a lot of "no"s I'm curious if it's because they want the problem solved in a different way, or don't think there is a problem. Got to be careful wording polls I suppose.
The "no"s obviously all play Singed and like the stupid cheap chance to fling people from nexus turret to fountain turret for near instant kills >_>.[it's seriously annoying if not imbalanced]

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Only thing I have to say. If u can push that far. catch one person who is at the edge of the base area(inhib area), focus kill him/her fast then push in. if u r scared of singed, sta away from him, kite him around the nexus, while ur teammates hit the turrent, if they come close, burst and scare them away. its a good idea to push it away a bit but i find it fine.