U guys go play ap yi

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rotacioskapa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OUaSY9JW78

here is why XD

Sad Faced Panda

06-13-2010

You could've probably killed them a lot faster with just melee.

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

So three idiots running down a lane towards your team without an outer or an inner tower behind them die?!

AP YI SOO GUD

Carados

06-13-2010

I'll play AP Yi, just paypal me enough RP to buy him.

DarkLordOfToast

06-13-2010

you'd think they would spread out a little more it yi was the only one doing damage

Aircross

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Faced Panda View Post
You could've probably killed them a lot faster with just melee.
AP Yi farms better, is more durable, and is not as easily shut down. Alpha Strike has a 1:1 AP Ratio and Lich Bane on AP Yi turns your auto attacks into nukes since you can proc it up to three times with Alpha Strike, Wuju Style, and Highlander.

AP Yi is viable high Elo.

That clip also shows how destructive AP Yi is against fleeing enemies.

If you're up against AP Yi plan your team fights well, because if you retreat then AP Yi will get a lot of you.

shutjormouth

06-13-2010

If you comment on this without trying ap yi you are one of the sheep. BTW deathfire grasp is a great first item =)

Leirkov

06-13-2010

AP Yi is fantastic. Seriously. I sat by a tower while the tar was being knocked out of it, the creeps died, so they said "LOL K LET'S KILL YI." So I sat there, meditated 1200 HP, used Alpha Strike, and watched the tower have them scurry away as I nabbed a triple kill. Seriously, 6 second CD on Alpha Strike will proc Lich Bane (which any AP Yi should have) = high damage output.

People forget that end-game you still have to max Wuju Style which gives you well over 100+ Damage, and I like to combine it with a Rageblade for the benefit of AD and AP. This still allows you to hit hard while you wait for the 40% hardcap (6 second CD) on Alpha Strike to wear off.

shutjormouth

06-13-2010

You have to take mid though. Mid on ap yi is a must max alpha and get a DFG as soon as you can. After my friend told me about this, I have done it several times and not ONCE have I lost mid tower or even been pushed on. Ashes, teemos, mordes, you name it, will have a lot of trouble against a decent ap yi in mid.

Zanet

06-13-2010

tried it out, complete garbage, do not want...

12345 ... 10