Theres a reason why Trynd is played in every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ehrenpreis

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
i kno my 3s team doesnt even ban trynd every game we'd rather get rid of lee sin/morg
Edit: forgot we also have to ban Singed the god of 3s
Lee and gangplank combo is so broken haha

Niblib

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
best slow in the game
Best slow in the game? Ashe and Nasus say hi.

Koldheartedjsp

10-12-2011

i personally think it's people having a problem vs tryn... tryn is pretty easy to beat if you know what you're doing

DzVeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

First TheM0ve ur bro aint the best trynd out there(cuz u didnt saw em all), Second trynd is so easy champ to beat like the guys before me told a stun, exhaust, ignite will easily break his "godness" in TT and last trynd aint your problem because if he is better not start playing ranked you aint good yet for there

ZhY

10-12-2011

Trynd only always gets ahead in levels becaause dumbs noobs let him have the whole top jungle for free without even trying to stop him.

Plz Buff Shaco

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niblib View Post
Best slow in the game? Ashe and Nasus say hi.
Karthus?

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Tryn really isn't that bad. I played a few matches with Poppy last night, and naturally Tryn was in all of them. Never had an issue even going 1v1 against him using Poppy (actually it was down right easy imo).

I didn't even have exhaust with me either. I just burst him down, waited for him to use his ult and popped Ignite on him. Then I just simply walked away and watched him burn to death ^^

infinite azure

10-12-2011

Trynd is probably OP, mostly because of his ability in pub games to take a solo lane top, spin off into the jungle with his free heal, kill some things, come back to lane full, farm, spin off into the jungle etc.

If the top laner doesn't handle that situation properly (is there a way short of ganking him?) it turns into a trynd more farmed and higher leveled than the solo because he is able to both lane and jungle simultaneously with superior sustain.

Having a jungler or duo top tends to make this harder for him to accomplish, but that's one of the leading reasons he's so pub-stompy outside of his combat potential (he always has more money than you).

Though I have ways of dealing with him, sometimes there are combinations with trynd that just scream unfairness to the degree of absurdity.

Take fiddle/rammus trynd. Usually you can kite trynd after his slow wears off, but a rammus taunt or fiddle fear's absurdly long disable will allow trynd to crit your face off before you can move mercs or not.

Thougar

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Main teemo then

Then laugh at all the trynds

BulletTime

10-13-2011

Taunt tank with thornmail... I use to love going against trynds with rammus