If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
good idea, i would jump on it too.
Thanks. Hopefully starting soon.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Good idea.

Get the forum set up, then people can start trying teams, and can start having some organised competition.

At some point, create a ladder based system, so that people can compete more competitively,

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Good idea.

Get the forum set up, then people can start trying teams, and can start having some organised competition.

At some point, create a ladder based system, so that people can compete more competitively,
OOOOOOH SHHYYYTT SOOON! I need to find a way to do ladder system for sure. That would be amazing. If anyone knows how, add me in game. Fan-****ing-tastic idea man.

RealWolf M

10-10-2011

Should be fairly simple, just work out a system for people registering their teams. The games they play must be using their registered people on their team, have a list of the teams and their relative position, then decide on how the games work for going up the ladder

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Should be fairly simple, just work out a system for people registering their teams. The games they play must be using their registered people on their team, have a list of the teams and their relative position, then decide on how the games work for going up the ladder
Lol... "Should be fairly simple" as you list a ton of **** that's not so simple.

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Just because it's on 2nd page and I could still use more suggestions... bump.

DG TheFeedski

10-11-2011

Bump

Tenebrae Corvus

10-11-2011

You could use another webpage to create your own ladder. For instance, fraggednation.com allows you to create a private ladder; if you are a member. clanbase.ggl.com also allows to petition for a ladder but they seem to be regional; I don't know if they can be private.

DG TheFeedski

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae Corvus View Post
You could use another webpage to create your own ladder. For instance, fraggednation.com allows you to create a private ladder; if you are a member. clanbase.ggl.com also allows to petition for a ladder but they seem to be regional; I don't know if they can be private.
Awesome! I'll check those out. Thanks a lot.

Shizz

10-11-2011

LoL-dominion.com?

Something simple is usually best. Can't wait to see how this develops.