LFTeam for season 2 1700+ elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waytoobored

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Im looking for teammates that have been over 1700 elo before and that are looking to do so again. this season im taking ranked serious and want to be on the front page and play against the best teams out there.

Zzodnumber1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Implying your 1700 material

Waytoobored

10-10-2011

actually i know i am so do some of the teams i have played against and with this preseason

Mad But Why

Recruiter

10-10-2011

doinnnn it

rayoul

10-10-2011

well ........ if u are good all u gotta do is add good players and play with them in normal ....... if they like your style they will ask u them selves to rank with you ......

/ thread

Waytoobored

10-10-2011

yeah thats the idea behind this thread to find good players and play with them and see if everything is copasetic and build my teams or join a current team that needs 1 mroe

rayoul

10-10-2011

well .... find the names .... add them .... if they consider your win count to be to low ur pretty much doomed

rayoul

10-10-2011

700 is not bad ...... ull get people accepting ur requests ...... just go to ladder ranking .......

thats what i did and have a lot of decent players on my acc

infinite azure

10-10-2011

well idk if you will get in a team with 1700+ people on good will alone seeing as you were bronze last season and high silver this (which many plats have already stated is less competitive due to the impending season 2 reset). You might manage to play with some gold players to work up to plat?

I'll add you in game and play with you some if you like, as evilcoookie and I made it to gold last season but are focusing on improving and experimenting since we need to/don't have a third.

Keep in mind many of the general % from riot still apply and the fraction of platinum players is still relatively small, most who have made it there also would have to have a good and consistent team to play with.

Waytoobored

10-11-2011

bimp