Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

this thread man.

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
I heard Ad carried and supports were very popular in Eu.

Bruiser with smite top.
Interesting, I didn't know that. Still think that AD carries aren't really for TT but I'm willing to change my opinion if someone can prove me otherwise.

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

I upvoted your posts to counter the anonymous downvoter.

Tier lists are indeed hard. A lot depends on personal experience, preferences, and the metagame. Just compare any US 3v3 lists with wewillfailer's EU list. All the AD carries are really high there...completely different style.

Overall your list is pretty solid. I'd personally move certain champs up or down a tier - Trynd down 1, Kennen up 1, Amumu down 1, etc. - but such is opinion.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
this thread man.

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bailey Show View Post
I upvoted your posts to counter the anonymous downvoter.

Tier lists are indeed hard. A lot depends on personal experience, preferences, and the metagame. Just compare any US 3v3 lists with wewillfailer's EU list. All the AD carries are really high there...completely different style.

Overall your list is pretty solid. I'd personally move certain champs up or down a tier - Trynd down 1, Kennen up 1, Amumu down 1, etc. - but such is opinion.
Thanks lol, they are really hard. And I'm sure I'm biased a bit. I have Kennen lower since I hate him, same with Maokai, Amumu and Ez higher since I love them (don't get any of the wrong ideas), and Trynd higher because... I hate him? Hmm... I don't know...

Meh, who would I replace in T1 for Trynd? I kind of don't want to have 3 people in T1, 4 is good since there are 4 bans.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Yorick definitly t1 worthy

So is Jax..

You have a few choices!

Imo Singed and Lee sin should be considered *god tier*

Edit: Akali could easily fit in t1

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Yorick definitly t1 worthy

So is Jax..

You have a few choices!

Imo Singed and Lee sin should be considered *god tier*

Edit: Akali could easily fit in t1
Meh... still not sure lol

I agree with Yorick, but not with Akali or Jax. I just think they are countered too easily. Lee is hard to counter, same with Rumble, Trynd, Lee, or Singed. All you need for Akali is oracles / pink wards and champs that counter her. For Jax you just need to kite / stun.

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

I'm biased as well. I hate Trynd but don't particularly fear him either...but like you said, he's really polarizing. Some people swear by banning Trynd.

I feel that Singed and Lee are kinda on their own level. I agree with Rumble and tend to ban him. He's underrated by many. Generally ban priority would be something like Singed>Lee>Rumble/Garen/Renek/Morg/Akali. Pretty much whatever we don't wanna face at that moment we will ban.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Meh... still not sure lol

I agree with Yorick, but not with Akali or Jax. I just think they are countered too easily. Lee is hard to counter, same with Rumble, Trynd, Lee, or Singed. All you need for Akali is oracles / pink wards and champs that counter her. For Jax you just need to kite / stun.
So biased <3

Vraell

10-10-2011

Also, remember to throw tomatoes at Cosommak if you see him. I don't get why he is so opposed to helping me with this, especially considering how hard it is to do lol

TT