Dragon needs a buff in TT or a nerf to its reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
This. It is totally fair, and prevents the game from getting stale ever, before your lane has calmed down too much from the first few confrontations you're forced off into a teamfight, which I find helps the pacing greatly.

SR I find too slow in getting to teamfights, Dominion is too fast, TT is just right for me.
Exactly, so why does it need to be changed? lol

One thing that does need to be changed though is the position of the Summoner platform as it allows people to turret for 60 minutes or more, completely against the nature of TT.

infinite azure

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Exactly, so why does it need to be changed? lol

One thing that does need to be changed though is the position of the Summoner platform as it allows people to turret for 60 minutes or more, completely against the nature of TT.
I feel like it just needs a bit more scaling health cause at 40 min it goes down in 1-2 seconds which seems a bit too fast for a team objective.

kLL

10-09-2011

Reposition it to top top instead of top bottom... so that the dragon is on the top of the map and the entrance is under it instead of the way it is right now being above it. i know that sounds confusing ^_^

Zzodnumber1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

You heard it here folks Picking a good team comp is OP. Nerf please make every game all random. Also junglers are OP they can kill blue at level 1 on SR GAME CHANGING!

lbgsloan

10-10-2011

Could use an attack speed debuff like on SR. Only a few champs can easily solo the SR dragon at low levels, but in 3s it's stupidly easy to solo. This should be a TEAM OBJECTIVE, the Baron of TT; not something one guy can very easily sneak in and take at level 5-6.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

agreed the dragon's buff is even stronger then baron's for most champions at level 18 and the reward is almost as high not to mention it's easily soloable mid game.

hotshotzehri

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
agreed the dragon's buff is even stronger then baron's for most champions at level 18 and the reward is almost as high not to mention it's easily soloable mid game.
lvl 5 fiddle (and ww and yi and leesin) would like to have a word with you about your timetables for soloing dragon.

WHATSGOODYO

10-14-2011

i have never experienced any of the stuff thats been talked about and im level 30 for example i never see people camping around waiting for dragon to spawn because that usually ends up in the other team destroying a turret or two and i DISAGREE. dragon is not everything at all, i've faced plenty of teams with the dragon buff and it didn't make them that much better. protip: if they are able to get it, play some defence and stay by your turret if your that scared. an extra 250 gold isn't really that much especially when its mid game or late game when you really need those better items.

Deathrain

10-14-2011

dont mess with my lvl 6 shaco + wriggles