Would Brand or Xerath have a place in tt?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safeguard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

These two are ones I am looking at buying next, but not sure if they would be worth it for 3v3s. I mainly play 3v3s so would not want something that would be horrible on it.

Just wondering because everyone says you need tanky dps for TT and these two don't really fit that. Anyone have any luck with these two so far?

Zhupons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Not xerath. Not much damage (neither burst nor second effects) nor utility. Brand might have but you will need to rush the game!

Spāztiq

10-08-2011

i guess it depends on ur team comp...but mostly no, most teams are not dumb and will focus him, dropping him before even comboing

Captain Kopp

10-08-2011

Brand can crush in the close quarters fights that end up happening in 3s, if you have a tanky dps with cc, he is very viable. As for Xerath, his range allows for creative positioning. I've seen xerath use all of his skills effectively from dragon, when the teamfight was top lane. Think outside of the box, although they aren't the best, almost everyone is viable in some way.

TheHangman

10-08-2011

Brand is awesome in 3s. xerath very doubtful. most teams have wall jumps, if kog was powerful on tt, then so would xerath, but kog gets wreckd usually.
brand is amazing though.

Ackros

10-08-2011

Brand is very good in TT , Xerath not tested yet but i don't think it's a good map for him

Dont Be Gay Mang

Recruiter

10-08-2011

Buy brand.

Also, as long as theres a thread about viable TT champions, how would Kennen do?

infinite azure

10-08-2011

There are tons of corners and bushes in threes allowing xerath to hit you with even close range skills from over walls, and seeing as the fog of war skill animation interaction is wonky sometimes you won't even see him doing damage to you.

Xin Kaishek

10-08-2011

Xerath is epic at soloing lanes in TT because of his incredible harass ability. You simply cannot lose a lane with him, and he farms better than the enemy (unless they also have Xerath). Xerath is a top pick, and people will get that soon. Be ahead of the curve and try him out, soloing top.

Boo

10-08-2011

Xerath falls off late game and is very squishy. He is a monster early game though