Pseudo Riot Post About Normal Draft TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

10-06-2011

This is from my communications with them attempting to get normal draft and a forum section:

http://imageshack.us/f/812/ttdraft3s.png/

Ansen

10-06-2011

That makes sense, I guess.

I just started playing 3v3's with some friends and we're really enjoying the change of pace. I think there's just this stigma out there that TT is so unbalanced that it's not even playable. While it could certainly use some balancing help in certain areas, I don't think it's as bad as its reputation.

Unfortunately, Riot hasn't seemed to fight that stigma at all. Instead it's just the ignored stepchild. If they put a little effort into balancing and promoting TT (giving it its own forum is a good start, btw!) they could see it's popularity grow somewhat. Then you can add in a draft queue...

BRAVEYpl0x

10-06-2011

Thanks for the info!

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

signed

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Maybe if there was a normal draft for TT there would be a bigger queue? Many people dont play TT for a couple of facestomping champions like lee sin and singed! Imo if riot made a normal draft for TT queues will become bigger and even if they dont everyone will move to normal draft anyways!

infinite azure

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Maybe if there was a normal draft for TT there would be a bigger queue? Many people dont play TT for a couple of facestomping champions like lee sin and singed! Imo if riot made a normal draft for TT queues will become bigger and even if they dont everyone will move to normal draft anyways!
I agree, we just need to prove that somehow.

BaBeeQ

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
I agree, we just need to prove that somehow.
Yup the only way were going to get it is flamming every forum tell they list haha jk but it would be nice if they listen to the TT community were small but we still deserve love

iiJay

10-06-2011

Lets just get rid of 3's blind and make it all draft... would anyone disagree to that?

infinite azure

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiij View Post
Lets just get rid of 3's blind and make it all draft... would anyone disagree to that?
That bars low levels from playing at all though cause you'd need 10 champs (5400IP minimum) to play, in case every champ you own is picked or banned. Honestly it's not THAT many, but riot would still consider it a barrier for entry. Granted everyone would enjoy TT a lot more their first few games with no abusive pubstompers.

A case could be made never having blindpick at all would be a good thing.

Since it's just normals maybe they could lower the barrier to 6 and then force-dodge if you get picked or banned out of playing.

iiJay

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
That bars low levels from playing at all though cause you'd need 10 champs (5400IP minimum) to play, in case every champ you own is picked or banned. Honestly it's not THAT many, but riot would still consider it a barrier for entry. Granted everyone would enjoy TT a lot more their first few games with no abusive pubstompers.

A case could be made never having blindpick at all would be a good thing.

Since it's just normals maybe they could lower the barrier to 6 and then force-dodge if you get picked or banned out of playing.
I see what you mean, I wonder if the minimum could be removed for a certain map though, if it would as easy as changing a 10 to a 0. Who knows?