3v3 Streams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

10-06-2011

It would be nice if some of the higher skilled players streamed to show some tips and tricks

infinite azure

10-06-2011

I had one going, but stopped for a while to replay SaintsRow2, I'll have it up again soon
http://www.own3d.tv/azurazero

Vraell

10-06-2011

My team could start one if anyone is interested.

The only problem keeping us from doing this is the fact no one plays TT right now with the impending reset. Despite being nearly 1800, we get matched against 1300s which doesn't really make for an exciting game... or really something worth the 26 minute queue. Maybe when our usual opponent HaoZ comes back though.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Blacklancer has a pretty interesting 3 v 3 stream.

TestSubject41

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
My team could start one if anyone is interested.

The only problem keeping us from doing this is the fact no one plays TT right now with the impending reset. Despite being nearly 1800, we get matched against 1300s which doesn't really make for an exciting game... or really something worth the 26 minute queue. Maybe when our usual opponent HaoZ comes back though.
I would very much like to watch some TT streams.

Although I would strongly recommend that you record the matches, I don't know of too many people who would watch a stream for 26 minutes to watch a game that could be as short as 15 minutes.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

If you want ill do one Vraell i want a rematch grr

BaBeeQ

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSubject41 View Post
I would very much like to watch some TT streams.

Although I would strongly recommend that you record the matches, I don't know of too many people who would watch a stream for 26 minutes to watch a game that could be as short as 15 minutes.
Yea i can do this no prob tomorrow if you like you can add me in game and ill keep you posted!

Captain Kopp

10-06-2011

workin out the kinks on my stream, when it gets working ill be streaming w/ azura

Vraell

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
If you want ill do one Vraell i want a rematch grr
Rematch eh? Okay, what time?

Only problem is my headphones just broke... anyone know an easy way to fix them? The wire is loose.