A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Bump these issues need to be resolved as quickly as possible as they make the game completely unplayable for a good amount of users :/

Yeoj13

10-06-2011

Yes ghost que is terrible.

LittleDi

10-06-2011

Surrender vote in normal became a 5 for 0 against, I didn't vote. I think the game be happily hackable now.

GreatrthanGatsby

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arruke View Post
Bump these issues need to be resolved as quickly as possible as they make the game completely unplayable for a good amount of users :/
I started the October 5th thread and you may be interested in my latest post.

JWood and I have really been trying our best to find a solution, and would appreciate your help and anything you may further have to offer in regards to these bugs.

If you would please let me know whenever this may be fixed, or something ele seems to have worked/failed, that would be great

Thank you!

RiotVeonneth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Production Assistant

10-06-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
1. Bugged ban times, from what I gather most of them are being banned till somewhere in the past, most of them say they didn't even do anything.
We're working on a hotfix, and it should be ready in the near future.

A lot of the issues are related to this. Essentially, if your air client disconnects at any point (such as during the banning phase), some wonky things are happening.

Quote:
2. Black screens in the client, in champ select, or in game. Mangled pixels among other things.
First I've heard of this. Can you provide screenshots?

Quote:
3. No text in game (I personally am experiencing this), no text for hp/mana, tooltips, armor, gold, mr, ect.
We're working on a hotfix, but we have no eta.

Quote:
4. C++ runtime error / bugsplat at the start of the game, during champ select, or when you try to start a game.
We're working on a hotfix, but have no eta.

Quote:
5. 1st win of the day bonus will say it is available but will not grant a bonus when you win.
We're working on a hotifx. However, the first win of the day bonus is working. This is purely a display error.

Quote:
6. Assorted freezing in client, champ select, game, and when patching. Not sure if this is related to the patch but I do see a good number of threads on them.
This is heavily related to issue #4

Quote:
EDIT: 7. When starting a game, right after champ select finishes and the game is about to start the pvp.net client minimizes like usual but nothing happens and the user is presented with a "reconnect to game" button on the pvp.net client but cannot reconnect to said game.
This is heavily related to issue #1, and will be fixed.

Quote:
EDIT: 8. Ghost que is back again where you get into que and it doesn't match you but the timer keeps counting. When you try to leave the que it'll say that you cannot as champion selection has already begun and the game will start shortly and you have to close LoL with task manager.

Quote:
EDIT: 9. When searching for a game in a premade or even alone, when a game is found you'll be dropped from the que when you didn't leave.

Quote:
EDIT: 10. A bunch of people have been getting various in game lag, some people's experiences include delayed cast times, delayed changes in values (hp/mana, cooldowns, stacks), and lag in general gameplay (movement, buying items, particles, ect.)
We're looking into this.

TheBoyWhoLived

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

RiotVeonneth, is there an ETA on the fix for the Champ select imminent problem related to problem 1? I haven't been able to play for like 24 hours approximately because of this ):

Sucks because when the server was working I spent my time doing my homework to make sure I could play after xerath comes out...

AuzScott

10-06-2011

What happens to the people who are currently banned for no reason? We could of been playing but yet this so called "bug" has declined us playing.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Thank you Veonneth finally at least some insight into what you guys already know and that you're actually dealing with it. As for number 2 I'll edit this post in a second and gather some threads up so you can determine if it's related to anything else.

EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1327424

I saw a lot more of these threads like the one I linked above yesterday but I can't seem to find them, they might be in a different board other than the bug section.

LazyCr1p

10-06-2011

i need help on the runtime error.

what should i do

Lachrymosity