Who dominates mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brosnian

10-06-2011

Orianna and morgana **** on anyone.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerKing View Post
Malzahar is the King of mid.
The same way LeBlanc is called the Queen of mid.

Those 2 dominate any other ordinary mid champ if played correctly.
However a smart team would know who from the enemy team goes mid and try to counter.
So it's not really possible to tell.

So for example if you know the enemy takes a mage, a galio or veigar might destroy them completely in mid.
If you know the enemy takes a carry into mid, a teemo deals with that easily.
Enemy takes teemo? Throw a mage in.

And so on.
every time someone says LeBlanc is great in mid, it is always with a huge ****ing if attached.

LeBlanc is only half-decent in mid at best, and extraordinarily easy to shut down hard. all you have to do is push the minions and don't die. she loses.

i have never personally lost mid to LeBlanc no matter which champion i go up against her with. all the myth and legend that surrounds her is just forum hype leftover from her release pre-epic-nerf.

AoN Jeepod

10-06-2011

Annie? Morgana <3 and well i tried Lee Sin Vs Malz and Xerath, wasnt that bad mwhehe

NyaaStalker

10-06-2011

Caitlyn is the best ad carry mid but I have a lot of trouble with ap champs on mid. I don't get enough hits on them to offset the burst damage they deal and there's not really much I can do. I just get bursted down and game over, but I have never lost against any other ad carry. Cait used to be a much better mid before they nerfed the piltover peacemaker.

Cupcakes save lives.

Ripjaws

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
every time someone says LeBlanc is great in mid, it is always with a huge ****ing if attached.

LeBlanc is only half-decent in mid at best, and extraordinarily easy to shut down hard. all you have to do is push the minions and don't die. she loses.

i have never personally lost mid to LeBlanc no matter which champion i go up against her with. all the myth and legend that surrounds her is just forum hype leftover from her release pre-epic-nerf.
Then you are probably midding against a Leblanc who likely takes "ghost and flash" or "clarity and flash" or rushes those funny CDR boots.

Trust me. There are A LOT of bad Leblanc players out there. Leblanc isn't a champion like Yi, Nasus, Trendamyre etc...Where you can just farm a Q, crit for a thousand or roll your face on your keyboard.

You must be playing against some very passive Leblancs. A key to winning the lane as Leblanc is her insane poke strategy.

I've had players who try to overwhelm me with minions and I'll do various things:

a) Thanks for pushing the minions, now I get to free farm and possibly have my jungler gank you. Gotta love autoattackers.

b) Poke you so hard with W-Q that you're forced to back off and can't push minions. This is usually the case and ends up with me zoning you out big time.

c) Ignore your silly games at pushing minions and just burst you down at level 6 and start roaming.

A good Leblanc player always knows what to do. And there are very few of us out there.

Malzahar is the king of mid and Leblanc is his Queen. No one else can wreck another player mid like these two can.

PandaBrewz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Swain is pretty awesome at mid unless all of my mid opponents were horrible until now.

D4saken1

10-06-2011

@Ripjaws:

Exactly, I can't say I have ever been "Out Laned" Mid with Le Blanc. I have had even matches but never once been shut down. Even early on her harass hits hard. I always force people to port.

Twitch, Ashe, Brand, Annie, Vlad, ect.

It always ends up being the point where they have jungle or a bot lane person come to try to help but I just W or Flash away and re start. Being much more fed by then.

@EveryoneElse

There are several good characters mid. It just depends on.. wait for it.. wait for it.. skill!

So all the omg no that champ sux wangz.

/thought

I admit Morg is great mid (I play her as well) but if she sucks at shill shots she is worthless (I do great with SS so -shrug- ).

The Primary Dish

10-06-2011

Personally, I hate Kassadin mid when I'm an AP Carry.

FleurDeMur

10-06-2011

Caitlyn IMO. The only counters to her (assuming equal skill) are Cass and Malz. Everyone else just can't keep up with her harass.

Aragorn5705

10-06-2011

Vlad es#1 for mid.