Who dominates mid?

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Malzahar is the King of mid.
The same way LeBlanc is called the Queen of mid.

Those 2 dominate any other ordinary mid champ if played correctly.
However a smart team would know who from the enemy team goes mid and try to counter.
So it's not really possible to tell.

So for example if you know the enemy takes a mage, a galio or veigar might destroy them completely in mid.
If you know the enemy takes a carry into mid, a teemo deals with that easily.
Enemy takes teemo? Throw a mage in.

And so on.

The Tsak

10-06-2011

malzahar, galio, morgana, brand
these characters make mid just obnoxious for almost any character
ive never seen leblanc dominate mid (im sure she is capable) but she has never 1 up'd me in mid when i was playing a good mid
sorry

Ariacy

10-06-2011

Malhazar has been one of my favorites. Urgot is extremely good, probably better then Mal, but Late game Mal is superior imo. Xerath I used all day yesterday and he is extremely good as well. I won the lane against everyone I faced except Mal, and it was close with Mal.

omgLies

10-06-2011

Guise, it's all about Malphite in mid.

Unf0

10-06-2011

Katarina IMO

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Well now xerath can. just turn on locus of power and **** up your enemies at your turret :P or just use locus of power. then use mage chains followed by arcanopulse then your ulti, exhaust will help you hit with your ulti more often.

Ripjaws

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructorz View Post
top mid choices are generally karth, anivia, tf (even though not played often at the moment - atleast as far as i know), and probably a few other mages

leblanc? really? don't feed her, and she is worthless, her farm isn't very efficient either
The way I play Leblanc I ALWAYS get fed...Just check my match history.

The only way I don't get fed is if you're literally sitting behind your tower the whole time getting zoned.

Trust me there is absolutely no "Just don't feed LeBlanc" here.

Also, as long as I'm last hitting I can outfarm or at the very least keep up with my lane opponent.

Le jueSir

10-06-2011

I dominate mid

LikeUsOnFacebook

10-06-2011

talon is the #1 mid right now - at least until casters stop going mid

D4saken1

10-06-2011

The reason Le Blanc is so good mid (I main her) is they fact most times your opponent early game is forced back and often loses a lot of kills to the tower.

Especially after you get W.

I also main Vlad and often I never have issues aggressive pushing my opponent back with just Q. Considering they lose life, you gain it. His lane staying power is what makes him good imo.

12345612 ... 14