How to Jungle TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry Giraffe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

anyone know?

DrKered

10-05-2011

it's really hard since the mobs randomly spawn and one ward at lizard pretty much counters all ganks. That being said it is not very viable to jungle in TT, maybe Nocturne who can gank from a distance?

LancerXXX

10-05-2011

You don't jungle in TT, as jungling is the jungle version of laning. There isn't really a laning phase in TT, it's all killing each other (and it would put huge pressure on your 1v2ing bot guy).

JayceJa

10-05-2011

you half jungle, taking the small jungle camps quickly between waves of minions

full jungling isn't worth it

infinite azure

10-06-2011

Full jungle is very possible, one of my friends, EvilCoookie mains it when we play here, I'll flag him down for a full rundown, but basically, ww can do it easily, after that it gets more complicated.

almost every team after 1400 had a dedicated jungle. None of this half-jungle nonsense.

You do gank a lot though on any weak jungler to narrow the exp gap.

CaliOGkush

10-06-2011

>>how to jungle on TT

go to neutral creeps
kill them
move to next camp
kill them
repeat

I start at the top of the screen and work my way down, because chances are if top goes to gank you, you'll see him.

Honestly I prefer if I'm top to push my minions halfway then jungle, and pushback again to maximize gold

rosslyn568

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

the only thing that i think would work out is shaco cause he can stack boxes to clear a camp almost instantly, then has a rather impressive level 2 or 3 gank

Regards

10-06-2011

You want to use someone who has early ganks. Lee Sin or Shaco are really good for that. Clear the top small camp, maybe both, gank early and gank hard.

I made a similar thread in GD three weeks ago, and the basic response is that because they spawn randomly, you just need to be fluid in how you jungle.

èXx

10-06-2011

I play without a team unfortunately so I find that doing the half jungle half lane route only viable. If you were to jungle, Nocturne is a solid choice due to the size of the map.

Frosty716

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
Full jungle is very possible, one of my friends, EvilCoookie mains it when we play here, I'll flag him down for a full rundown, but basically, ww can do it easily, after that it gets more complicated.

almost every team after 1400 had a dedicated jungle. None of this half-jungle nonsense.

You do gank a lot though on any weak jungler to narrow the exp gap.
ya u can jungle in TT no problem he's right i do it with Udyr or Olaf or Shaco as well, and just as easily. u just need teammates that don't suck.