Busy Sever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philosoraptor

06-09-2010

Severs are ONLINE

Except now im getting random "client not responding" errors and all that ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
wth this **** keeps happening, every time i try a new game after the selection of champions nothing happens and i have to log out again. When i try to chat in the selection process it wont let me but the game clearly didn't d/c on me because i see my teammate still picking champions -.-?????
This JUST happened to me. Then I got the QD penalty message and when i tried to log back in the servers were busy. Come on, all I wanted was a game before work, but instead I got the brunt end of bull****

screw all you kids

Frenchie

06-09-2010

wow wowowowowow

now im actually ingame but it wont let me "reconnect" ****ing bull****. If i get a leave im burning the riot building down.

ZyloWolfBane

06-09-2010

I've closed the client and restarted it several times, its not "Busy" for me, and it all works perfectly fine.

Now the friends list on the other hand, thats being really buggy today.

Frenchie

06-09-2010

wtf now im going to get another leave. **** you riot

snipershooter

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoraptor View Post
All you dooshers who have nothing to do today, who plan to sit around and play LoL all day and have no work or worries:

GET OFF THE SERVER, I WANT TO PLAY BEFORE I HAVE TO WOOOOOOOOORK!
i want to play my account but can't because the busy server how do i get passed it

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

06-24-2010

glad riot so willing to help us. Gj GUYS HON inc. better game anyways. more balenced,cooler heros,better ehh servers l2 make servers riot

Philosoraptor

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
I've closed the client and restarted it several times, its not "Busy" for me, and it all works perfectly fine.

Now the friends list on the other hand, thats being really buggy today.
Obviously I just made this up. Makes sense really, considering all the things I would achive by doing that, like

uhm

well you know

Lightsaber122

06-25-2010

Shush don't tell the Server Complainers about the secret Anti-Busy/Offline code. We gotta keep em happy by letting em complain other wise they QQ about *OP* champs instead.

Philosoraptor

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsaber122 View Post
Shush don't tell the Server Complainers about the secret Anti-Busy/Offline code. We gotta keep em happy by letting em complain other wise they QQ about *OP* champs instead.
He has a point, there are no OP champs at all, but all the people who want to play and cant will just make up crazy stories if they ever actually get to play.