Wanderings of the Guardian OOC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaddyMyers

09-30-2011

Here, [URL2="http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/88"]here's mine.[/URL2]

I'm sorry for my lateness everyone. Besides, it seems that "Caddy" wasn't really needed after all. So, I just had him attack some guys on the roof. Now I feel like rocketdrive in the essence of not feeling like I contribute a whole lot. Guess my absence for that long period of time was due to being . . . distracted. . . . Speaking of which, Silverling and I may be even more preoccupied than normal on the 1st and 2nd of October. Isn't that right, . . . hun? X-]

Ovalusc1

09-30-2011

I was thinking of joining, but then I'd have to read through 162 pages of RP ಠ_ಠ

Necromonger

09-30-2011

Haha. I just showed up one day after a long absence with a new char. You can always wait for the *Next Chapter*

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyMyers View Post
Here, [URL2="http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/88"]here's mine.[/URL2]

I'm sorry for my lateness everyone. Besides, it seems that "Caddy" wasn't really needed after all. So, I just had him attack some guys on the roof. Now I feel like rocketdrive in the essence of not feeling like I contribute a whole lot. Guess my absence for that long period of time was due to being . . . distracted. . . . Speaking of which, Silverling and I may be even more preoccupied than normal on the 1st and 2nd of October. Isn't that right, . . . hun? X-]
Oh baby, you know it!

*Cough*

Anyways... Yea, I prolly won't be on too much tomorrow, have to do a lot of cleaning over here, and Sunday I have church and stuffs.

Rafeo

09-30-2011

Necro is right. With the RP being so long. I let new people join in when there is a convenient spot.
I.E they don't jump into the middle of a battle scene or something along those lines.

I'm not going to make you wade through 1,615 posts just to join.

Rafeo

09-30-2011

I am going to bed. I will be back on perhaps in the evening of tomorrow. (central time)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Hope nothin big happens... Going to be [URL2="http://www.livestream.com/amoebajelly?t=590302"]Livestreaming[/URL2]. d=

[this may or may not be some kind of shameless advertizement...]

freAK47

10-01-2011

dont worry. the "Next Chapter" will be coming soon. pretty much, after we rescue the girl, im going to ask for your help. to assassinate a high ranking officer in the noxian military. He knows where he is. Pretty much: go there, cool fight scene, he and roy get caught in explosion and roy disappears. End of chapter. Comments?

DrGoldblum

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by freAK47 View Post
dont worry. the "Next Chapter" will be coming soon. pretty much, after we rescue the girl, im going to ask for your help. to assassinate a high ranking officer in the noxian military. He knows where he is. Pretty much: go there, cool fight scene, he and roy get caught in explosion and roy disappears. End of chapter. Comments?
so he just dies?

Rafeo

10-03-2011

Wait and see.