Figured out why not many people play Corki...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryCaoCao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankle View Post
Corki sucks and if any corki tried to take mid of course the whole team is gonna yell at you. He sucks dude, stop playing him
How's the weather in your ELO? Must be pretty nice way down there. Maybe I'll smurf it up and prove you wrong....

Chorus

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Corki does more damage than Ezreal. Ezreal is mainly better because of the healing.
Does he really? Because I really like Ezreal but detest healing.

Lord Bender

06-07-2010

Those games are too common

I got the same experience as corki, lots of rages from my team, i got 2 deaths at the end and all od them got 5-8 deaths and they of course rage at me, i just dont get it, i defend i team fight and i am last out alive from teamfights

same with shaco, if you dont get 3 kills at 10-15 mark they all call you noob and they raged at me that i build bloodrazor, i jut dont get it again, at the end of the game i got 8/0/12 and those 2 guys didtn say a word, dont even apolgize

and i hate when someone from mid and opponent team call me noob ashe when i missed my frost arrow first time, he continue called me noob and when i ganged him with crystal arrow 3x time in a row and killed him with my teammates he called me gay ashe

but on the other hand there are games where everything goes wrong you loose, but you have such fantastic people on your team that when i wrote: Even if we loose we got friendly and polite team.

everyone have laugh in chat and we just chill out and have a good game even if we lost
but this is quite rare

JohnnyGo

06-07-2010

I love when people assume a champion sucks because they saw someone play it bad once. At some point they are gonna run out of champions to play.

Dracorya

06-07-2010

Anyone calling Corki bad is bad themselves. Corki can make an amazing presence in a teamfight and rip the other team's guts out and force feed those guts right back into them.

The only problem is that Corki is slightly more reliant on his teammates to back him up due to his fragile nature, but oh man, once he gets his IE after farming mid for a bit, he hurts alot.

Those 4 teammates of yours were just stupid, if the Shen couldn't think of Banshee's Veil to be built from catalyst...jeezus.

Lord Bender

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGo View Post
I love when people assume a champion sucks because they saw someone play it bad once. At some point they are gonna run out of champions to play.

thats true, you have to try champs more than once, because sometimes you just dont figure out optimal item build for the exact game or you skill order, those things take time

and dont say you can have (follow )some exact build from guides when everything depends on you team and your opponents

Queue Dodge Hero

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
People don't play Corki because Corki is bad.

Corki can be "good" if he gets fed but only idiots feed him because he has no CC
People down vote this every time I post it.

But so many people have Corki yet THERE ARE NO GOOD CORKIS. Because Corki isn't good.

Stop parroting what some random high Elo player said back in beta because they were wrong and even if Corki was good in beta he isn't anymore.

GNOY

06-07-2010

******ed teammates are ******ed. Cant be helped. Corki is amazing btw, has many utility. Not best DPS definetely, he is rather hybrid of AOE machine + some DPS + harasser/pusher.

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
People down vote this every time I post it.

But so many people have Corki yet THERE ARE NO GOOD CORKIS. Because Corki isn't good.

Stop parroting what some random high Elo player said back in beta because they were wrong and even if Corki was good in beta he isn't anymore.
l2corki

Darksteel Reaver

06-07-2010

Corki is very difficult to play, but if you are "loyal" to him, and practice practice practice->play him right, eventually Corki will be unbeatable.

They use to say "there is no counter for Pro Corki" this is true.

Why so few Corki?

1) Freaking expensive 6300 is very high price that require some serious decision.

2) He is not much to look at, he is not cute like Trist/Teemo, he is not beautiful like Kat/Ashe, he is not hot like Nidalee/Morgana, he is not cool like Shen/Garen. This pauses people from spending freaking 6300 buying this stupid old geezer on toy airplane.