Figured out why not many people play Corki...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

06-06-2010

Nobody plays Corki because he's incredibly dull.

Brokroma

06-06-2010

Corki has a very high skill ceiling, and has been given a bad name by players who can't play him well.

His machine gun synergizes so well with other physical dps champs it's sick, in teamfights. Not to mention how strong he is laning with his super long-range snipes.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Corki is only a bad choice due to his lack of defensive CC that can double for offensive. A poster above me suggested Frozen Mallet, I agree. I love corki with all my heart, but when it comes to CC, he's short by an inch.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0tlc View Post
Corki is only a bad choice due to his lack of defensive CC that can double for offensive. A poster above me suggested Frozen Mallet, I agree. I love corki with all my heart, but when it comes to CC, he's short by an inch.
That's why you have a shen to rofltaunt them, then an Annie to Tibbers stun them all the while a soraka is healing you and you're showing them who is boss with your spamage. Throw in a ranged or melee support, like garen, poppy, janna, taric, etc. and you have yourself a carry

Brokroma

06-06-2010

I'd admit corki can't do very well if he doesn't have CC to back him up in teamfights.

kankle

06-06-2010

Corki sucks and if any corki tried to take mid of course the whole team is gonna yell at you. He sucks dude, stop playing him

JunkRamen

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
Ezreal can actually do damage and get kills but he doesn't need to get fed.

He is huge support in fights fed or not.
Corki does more damage than Ezreal. Ezreal is mainly better because of the healing.

sultanbacon

06-06-2010

You just came up against (I say against, despite them being on your 'team') the phenomenon known as The 4-Man-Premade(tm).

This entity exists to play LoL with no personal responsibility, as all blame for unrelated lane deaths or tower losses or poor item choices can be thrust upon the unsuspecting 5th man.

Throw all conventional LoL experience and wisdom out of the window when encountering The 4-Man-Premade(tm)- suddenly Corki is meant to be played as an AP Mage ("after the nerf the onli way to play him is mass RoA"), Mundo is meant to be played as a Tank ("ur tank skills mean u get warmogs, scrub"), Alistar is meant to get Guinsoo's Rageblade ("great ap ratios, ****** random"), and Sivir's core item is a Mejai's ("it means she can kill waves faster lol nub"). It is a strange world in which a 1-12-3 Premade Ashe with Malady is 'doing better' than a 2-3-11 Random Taric. A land where despite having a Tristana, a TF and an Annie, the random Malphite is forced to either solo mid lane, or jungle.

Just re queue and try again >_>

Arfoire

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
You want some CCish ability.... Build Frozen Mallet.... it works with MG, also Black cleaver and Malady stacks work with MG.....OUCH
lolmalady

DXMattXD

06-06-2010

You just had raging 10 year old teammates, no worries ^^ You'll eventually find a game where people accept Corki and know his potential.