Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hemphill420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

The blank (Black Screen) log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01 may as well -.-

Dancing Kirby

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Kirby View Post
I have the blank log in screen. Sorry I didn't know there was already a post, some of us have been posting here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1283927&page=3

PC specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 8650 Triple-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Operating System: Windows 7
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT

I hope this helps.

PS: I tried to run as Admin and still no luck.
Post your specs guys, any little bit of info might help. It could be a Window 7 thing or what not. Maybe we all have something in common.

solgrundy

09-26-2011

yep, blank client login here too. the patch had already downloaded and installed, but when i tired to get in the login was blank, so restarted my comp and tried again. stranged thing was that the patch seemed to load again like it was having to install a second time...:/ still blank screen after though.

> as a side note, i googled the patch number (1.43.11_09_23_18_01), to see if the problem had been seen by other folks, and the first thing that came up in google was a hack to get free ip and rp. might want to check it out, i dont want you getting robbed riot. you made a wonderful free game. bad form hackers....

Zemiazas

09-26-2011

I have the blank-after-clicking-log-in issue.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Core I3 CPU 540 @ 3.07Ghz
System type: 32-bit Operating System
Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise (updated with SP 1, IE 9)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 430

I hope this helps.
(Tried installing the latest adobe AIR, reseting internet explorer, reinstalling lol, rebooting, etc)

solgrundy

09-26-2011

yep, blank client login here too. the patch had already downloaded and installed, but when i tired to get in the login was blank, so restarted my comp and tried again. stranged thing was that the patch seemed to load again like it was having to install a second time...:/ still blank screen after though.

> as a side note, i googled the patch number (1.43.11_09_23_18_01), to see if the problem had been seen by other folks, and the first thing that came up in google was a hack to get free ip and rp. might want to check it out, i dont want you getting robbed riot. you made a wonderful free game. bad form hackers....

restarted again....same story but no redownload this time just the blank login. i run windows xp, intell dual core. not sure if that helps any.

Dancing Kirby

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemiazas View Post
I have the blank-after-clicking-log-in issue.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Core I3 CPU 540 @ 3.07Ghz
System type: 32-bit Operating System
Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise (updated with SP 1, IE 9)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 430

I hope this helps.
(Tried installing the latest adobe AIR, reseting internet explorer, reinstalling lol, rebooting, etc)

I see we both have a window 7 OP and Nvideo GeForce video card.... Maybe connection.

XiJinPing NA

09-26-2011

I have a problem when I try to log in, it shows the problem "There was an error connecting with maestro" I use the vista operating systems, I uninstall the LOL, and re install LOL for several times, this problem still have, could your technology guys help me to solve that problem.

Cynaxus

09-26-2011

it has been telling me that i am logging on to chat service for an hour now, what do?

Lleh

09-26-2011

i have 7 and Nvidia Geforce also, and have blank log in as well

DarkGenesisX

09-26-2011

Hello Riot. I am having the same issue here. I have recently downloaded the Dominion patch and even restarted my computer, but every time I enter a match for Dominion it always freezes the moment all the characters are chosen and we reach the screen for when all the players have finished loading. I mean it is a blank black screen once it loads after everyone is done selecting their champion and etc. I tried restarting the pc but it didn't change anything. What should I do?