@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nate venture

09-26-2011

*opens League Launcher*

*clicks button on left side*

*changes server setting to EU or EU West*

Or wait, does that not work? Granted I've never switched that way, so do you lose all your levels and stuff from one server to another? Because if so that's just stupid. But if not...then OP is stupid for not trying this, and also for self-bumping this thread like crazy.

GerAa1t

09-26-2011

bump

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-26-2011
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaly View Post
Hi Jozrael,

Since you are into the forums at the moment, can you please check this and update?

Thanks in advance.
...er, check what?

EDIT: Sorry, scanning through my forum feed quickly and didn't see the thread title (was looking for a linked thread) . I derped.

I unfortunately don't know the status of NA/EU transfers at this time ;_;. I know that's not a very valuable response, and if I'd not herped in the first place I wouldn't have made such a value-less post. Apologies.

PenguinPaladin

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
...er, check what?
I assume he means the possibility of purchasing a region switch from NA to one of the EU regions.

frankensteen

09-26-2011

Since so many people were asking for that option, including me, i will keep this thread alive too. We never got a proper answer on that yet, but since a rioter was reading this thread (even if he kinda "soft-trolled" it) we might have a chance xD.

kokxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I opened a support ticket [like a year ago, but still], in which they stated that this feature is not planned.

I think this is not fair because you can also switch from EUW to EUNE.
So implementing it shouldnt be so hard.

~ a European player stuck on US server

Edit: The current pre-season should also be the right time to give us the opportunity. Of course for a few bucks, and i also don't care when we have to spend some bucks

KONAMIM

09-26-2011

Same situation here...whould be awesome to be transfered to EU..

BAMP!

frankensteen

09-26-2011

Imo it really should be there for at least a limitied time window cause many people play here since beta or with friends that played here since beta when there was no EU server. And starting a whole new account simply takes too much time, not to forget the money already spent on the NA acc.

Sashamon

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate venture View Post
*opens League Launcher*

*clicks button on left side*

*changes server setting to EU or EU West*

Or wait, does that not work? Granted I've never switched that way, so do you lose all your levels and stuff from one server to another? Because if so that's just stupid. But if not...then OP is stupid for not trying this, and also for self-bumping this thread like crazy.
your account isn't transfered that way smartass, only on what realm you're connecting

OT: this feature would really help me too, and lots of others.

Tengen Toppa

09-26-2011

Yeah, I have made an EU account now since noticing the latency advantage and I'd like to switch my accounts around and have my main on EU >_>

So yeah, free bump.