[champion suggestion] jermany

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

partier

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAcorns View Post
B. Olaf but with armor pen. Final answer.
well technically that would b no

partier

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAcorns View Post
It's not that, it just seems very uninspired and unoriginal. It is Master Yi's E put into an ultimate ability, but worse because it's just flat AD instead of percentage. Think of some kind of ability that makes up for a downside of him, or something that boosts him more than just a single stat increase. I did not make your Champion, nor do I wish to work on this other than just critiquing, so you have to figure that out.
so if i do decide to make his ult give him ad it should b in a percentage though i doubt i will knowing that is master yi's e

partier

09-25-2011

so does his utlimate( r:jermany calls katarnia for aid (with kat's stats at the normal at level 6 without items) kats stats continue to increase as the spells gets ranked up kats stats are the same as they would b at levels u can get her ultimate lats for 1 minute or until she dies or jermnay dies
set him apart from the rest of the existing champions

ItemsGuy

09-25-2011

Summoning a pre-existing champion will only cause for confusion. It's not very well-thought-out.

As I have suggested previously, just scrap this champion and move on. Get yourself a coffee. Think your life through for a bit.

If you want to get back to creating champions, memorize all of the existing champions. Their base stats, their scaling. Ratios, kits and how they synergize, their role and how defined it is, etc. It won't help you make better champions, but at least you will be a bit more informed.

Steakasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Why? Just...just why?

partier

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
Summoning a pre-existing champion will only cause for confusion. It's not very well-thought-out.

As I have suggested previously, just scrap this champion and move on. Get yourself a coffee. Think your life through for a bit.

If you want to get back to creating champions, memorize all of the existing champions. Their base stats, their scaling. Ratios, kits and how they synergize, their role and how defined it is, etc. It won't help you make better champions, but at least you will be a bit more informed.
1.i did get some coffee was fallling asleep
2.the same reason riot gave mordekaiser his ult copy of a champion if the champion dies while morde has his ult on them

ItemsGuy

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by partier View Post
1.i did get some coffee was fallling asleep
2.the same reason riot gave mordekaiser his ult copy of a champion if the champion dies while morde has his ult on them
You clearly don't understand the purpose of Morde's ult. It's not "omg he just created a copy of a random champion and now we're so confused XD," it's a carry steal. You are not copying a champion, you are taking their main, consistent source of damage output away from them. As all AD ranged carries are squishy as all hell, teamfights with Mordekaiser can quickly turn into 6v4s.

I would say "try again," but that would be completely counterproductive. I want you to stop trying until you have a better grasp of this game.

partier

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
You clearly don't understand the purpose of Morde's ult. It's not "omg he just created a copy of a random champion and now we're so confused XD," it's a carry steal. You are not copying a champion, you are taking their main, consistent source of damage output away from them. As all AD ranged carries are squishy as all hell, teamfights with Mordekaiser can quickly turn into 6v4s.

I would say "try again," but that would be completely counterproductive. I want you to stop trying until you have a better grasp of this game.
if u think mine is awful how about u so me one that u think is good not awful just logged on now which is way there is a huge time difference between ur post and my mine

partier

09-26-2011

also some hero's skills have only 1 skill based off ap for exmaple ashe only her ultimate is based off ap

partier

09-26-2011

also the story/lore isn't that important i can leave that up to riot if it ever makes it into their headquarters to create jermany(which probably wont happen but if it did they can come up with one considering that some of u not gonna mention names think that he is 2 strong or skills have 2 high or 2 low ad or ap ratios)