Not enough storage is available to process this command

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betrayed

09-24-2009

So i got this problem where about half way through every second game (on average) i get an error message that says Not enough storage to process this command and then when i try to open Lol again my pc will restart sometimes with a bsod othertimes its to fast to see anything. Ive increased virtual memory and i have 60+ gigs free on harddrive so im not to sure what the problem is maybe my Laptop is the issue. Any way any help will be greatly appreciated as im sick of having to come back to a game 3 levels behind every one else :P
Heres my dxdiag

Attachment 3343

reapermaster

09-25-2009

Its possible that the game has an unresolved memory leak..

first off I would recommend you disable/close as many background applications as you can.
next I would look to see if there is an updated video card driver... currently your driver is from 2007
Intel site http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...17353&lang=eng

HP's website wouldnt cooperate this morning.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-25-2009
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Updating your drivers is definitely a good idea. However, your hardware specs are on the lower end for running League of Legends effectively. It may help to lower your in-game video settings and resolution significantly, but the most likely cause is a lack of memory (1 gig can be too little for this game).

Betrayed

09-25-2009

Yeah thanks for the quick response ive tried updating the drivers and to much dismay intel wont allow me to use there drivers because they say Hp has the correc t drivers however Hps drivers are 2 years old my current ones thius is really frustrating and i cant get the intel drivers to install any help here will be much appreciated. Ill look into getting more memory :P

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-25-2009
2 of 7 Riot Posts

You may want to visit the HP website and see if there are any basic system updates you download. You should be able to update your video card drivers unless something else in your system is out of date and preventing it.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-25-2009
3 of 7 Riot Posts

I have tried to update my drivers both from my computer and by DLing the update from the manufacturer's website. But the game still insists (during the loading screen) that my drivers are out of date.
The game runs "alright" until there's a huge battle. THen it lags and I have to just click my spells at anything red and hope that it lands lol. It also runs worse on lower graphical settings, therefore I am using the best resolution right now for the best performance. I have my suspicions that my lag issue will be fixed once I get convince the game that my drivers are up to date.
My comp runs other games fine, such as WoW.

reapermaster

09-25-2009

asymptote please post your dxdiag

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-25-2009
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapermaster View Post
asymptote please post your dxdiag
I'm currently at work but I'll post it here tonight.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-26-2009
5 of 7 Riot Posts

here it is
tnx

reapermaster

09-26-2009

Asymptote get your driver update from nvidia.com

you have a GeForce Go 7900 GS