When is Jax getting nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totaltrash

09-23-2011

NERF JAX BECAUSE I'M AN IMBECILE!

Yes, Jax is strong on Dominion, and once I have 2 Hexblades and a TriForce, it's pretty much gg.

BUT in 22 games with him, I have YET to see anyone buy an SotD, they don't even buy armor until its way too late.

Same ole story, different map....

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Has nobody ever heard of Sword of the Divine? I just played a game as Trynd against a Jax. It was pretty even, and then I finished SotD and wrecked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
NERF JAX BECAUSE I'M AN IMBECILE!

Yes, Jax is strong on Dominion, and once I have 2 Hexblades and a TriForce, it's pretty much gg.

BUT in 22 games with him, I have YET to see anyone buy an SotD, they don't even buy armor until its way too late.

Same ole story, different map....
^This

Zarifes

09-23-2011

The problem with SotD...your AD has to get it. Taric, Gragas, Ori with a SotD...ok.

Bullchiton

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifes View Post
The problem with SotD...your AD has to get it. Taric, Gragas, Ori with a SotD...ok.
That is your fault then you arnt countering Jax in your team makeup.

otirruborez

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDrood View Post
While I agree the OP is an idiot, please don't say stupid stuff.

There is no way to "stop somebody's farm" on Dominion. You can slow it SLIGHTLY, but unless you're killing them every time they step off the platform, they're getting those items quickly.
that was the entire point of my post.

Zarifes

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullchiton View Post
That is your fault then you arnt countering Jax in your team makeup.
>blind pick

Aria Sachou

09-23-2011

Jax is so OP, with sword of divine any dps carry can kill him
o wait

otirruborez

09-23-2011

sword of the divine doesn't do **** to jax btw.

he will still hit harder than you with tons of hp and someone else will proc his stun.

you used a slot to "counter" one champion while making you weaker to everyone else. congratulations, you fail.

sotd counters jax like madreds counters tanks.

Aria Sachou

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
sword of the divine doesn't do **** to jax btw.

he will still hit harder than you with tons of hp and someone else will proc his stun.

you used a slot to "counter" one champion while making you weaker to everyone else. congratulations, you fail.
No actually you fail. If you are a dps champ Sword of divine shouldn't be a stray from your usual as build. It provides armour penetration on activation as well as the none dodgeables
Use spells with mpen (void staff) to kill jax, CC him so he loses his stacks.
Get madrad's blood razor if he is high on hp. Madrad's counter tanks very well, his ulti is up for only a limited amount of time. Stop right clicking on what you want, start rightclicking on what you need.
Banshee's blocks his burst.
Focusing him works pretty well his stun is 1 second and on a 7 second cd more then enough time.
If your team has all carries with little to no CC then jax will dominate you. It is because of stubborn team members and refusal to stray a bit from your build that causes the downfall of most players. Be flexible or you'll shatter too itty bitty bits

otirruborez

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
No actually you fail. If you are a dps champ Sword of divine shouldn't be a stray from your usual as build. It provides armour penetration on activation as well as the none dodgeables
Use spells with mpen (void staff) to kill jax, CC him so he loses his stacks. Get madrad's blood razor if he is high on hp.
Banshee's blocks his burst.
Focusing him works pretty well his stun is 1 second and on a 7 second cd more then enough time.
If your team has all carries with little to no CC then jax will dominate you. It is because of stubborn team members and refusal to stray a bit from your build that causes the downfall of most players. Be flexible or you'll shatter too itty bitty bits
sotd is garbage.