Is the Dominion FPS issue being worked on?

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealDeal187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I don't even have that good of a computer and I run Dominion at 80 FPS with no problems.

Pro tip: Upgrade your PC, stop complaining that "newer" things are running down your "older" machine.

See where your logic fails?

Snazzy Pants

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezy420 View Post
I don't even have that good of a computer and I run Dominion at 80 FPS with no problems.

Pro tip: Upgrade your PC, stop complaining that "newer" things are running down your "older" machine.

See where your logic fails?
Yeah, why should they have to address any machine that wasn't bought yesterday? How dare I play with a computer that's older than 10 secs?

I definitely see where your logic fails.

Jack Oat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

TBH i barely have any FPS problem (maybe i put my LoL client at low priority) which is quite surprising since i get horrible FPS in SR during team fight and during the 30min + mark.

Nintendude92

09-23-2011

Yeah, my framerate goes from 30 --> 20 on dominion with everything on high. Lowering environment quality brought it back up.

I'm also glad that the settings for dominion and sr are kept seperate, because I get 30 on sr with high settings and I wouldn't like toggling in between games

RavenGlenn

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzy Pants View Post
Yeah, why should they have to address any machine that wasn't bought yesterday? How dare I play with a computer that's older than 10 secs?

My computer is about three years old and when I built it, I used previous generation parts. So...with the parts it has in it...probably 5 years old or so. League of Legends runs without any issues whatsoever.

Get a better computer. There really isn't any excuse if you want to game reliably. My computer will run anything out there at reasonable settings, but I still want to upgrade. And at the point I am, I have to build an entirely new computer if I want to upgrade(need a new motherboard, cpu, ram, video card...the works).

But really, if your computer won't run League right, then you need to bloody upgrade or stop complaining. Technology from years and years ago will still run the game fine today.

SSOTP

09-23-2011

if you had fps issue i would say its your issue not everyone else, I ran 60fps like i do every game i play and 89 latency just like in every other game i play i only use a hd4850 ati card

Snazzy Pants

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGlenn View Post
My computer is about three years old and when I built it, I used previous generation parts. So...with the parts it has in it...probably 5 years old or so. League of Legends runs without any issues whatsoever.

Get a better computer. There really isn't any excuse if you want to game reliably. My computer will run anything out there at reasonable settings, but I still want to upgrade. And at the point I am, I have to build an entirely new computer if I want to upgrade(need a new motherboard, cpu, ram, video card...the works).

But really, if your computer won't run League right, then you need to bloody upgrade or stop complaining. Technology from years and years ago will still run the game fine today.
I missed the part where you justify your techno-elitism. Oh, wait, that's right - you can't justify excluding people on the basis that their computers are too bad to run one part of a game that many people are having issues with.

The stupidity in this thread is reaching toxic levels. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave and never return. Not just from the thread - leave this planet. Now.

RealDeal187

09-23-2011

Quote:

You don't know how to read, do you?

"My computer isn't even that good...."

My computer is a 2 year old machine, and it wasn't even top notch 2 years ago.

You are complaining about FPS problems on a newer game mode with an upgraded map which demands a little more from your PC.

Your PC obviously cannot handle it, so upgrade it. If you don't want to (or just can't) upgrade your system, then stop complaining. Obviously there is no huge FPS problems as nobody is having them except people with bad computers.

So pull your head out of your ass and realize what is really going on here.

Arkengate

09-23-2011

Quote:
I asked around, and everyone I know seems to be having FPS lag on dominion.
Try buying a PC thats not from walmart. U know. Something that gives u like 250 fps.

BEST SWAIN USA

09-23-2011

Wow, it's entertaining how a legitimate thread was derailed so quickly. God forbid someone raise a potential issue.

Anyway, I also get ~60 FPS on Summoner's Rift on mid-high settings, but I can barely get up to 30 on Crystal Scar with those same settings. Had to bump everything down to low.

1234567 ... 13