The Very Pleased With Dominion Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weirding

09-22-2011

TON OF DAMAG...

I mean fun. Tons of fun. They took MOBAs and killed the laning phase WITH FIRE. Non-stop action makes for a good game, especially since it isn't over until it's over!

I have had two games today where my team rallied from a rough start to a dominating finish. Such a great feeling...

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-22-2011

very fun

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

riotfanboys/badatgame (cant cs cant farm cant team fight) I hope all u bads play this leaving my SR alone and safe of noobs.

Ared

09-22-2011

I love it, I tried out a different champion every time I played and pleasantly surprised how wide of a variety of champions are on even ground in that mode. Granted a lot of people are saying that Jax, Akali, melee dps, etc are on the op side, I'd have to disagree actually. I think for the most part it's pretty balanced. Some casters may have trouble, but conversely I carried a game as Karthus so it just depends on a player by player and champ by champ basis.

Deadstrikes

09-22-2011

I love the game mode its a nice change of pace. One thing this game lacks is good maps like that to offer a unique playing experience for countless hours. Overall I think they should focus more on making some more maps and game play modes to catch up with the amount of champions we already have. I love having more characters to play as sure but I would love to play different maps then the same 3 over and over. Hell I bet the community can come up with some great maps if we had the development tools like a map editor where we could submit our maps to League of Legends servers for other players to download or even the developers can submit as official maps by tweaking them some to create balance.

StandAloneX

09-22-2011

Pleased.. heres my oh face.

=O

nomadd

09-22-2011

Bump for more pleasing.

RiotLykaeus

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

09-22-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I am very pleased, but is that a surprise?

Its been a blast to play, I'm loving the fact that the community can now try it.

Para

09-22-2011

I am quite pleased. The gameplay style is quite radically different from SR.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadd View Post
Post here if you are very pleased (with Dominion, anything else might be creepy).

edit: upvotes make me happy.
I think I was in a Dominion game with you an hour ago.