My mouse cursor disappeared

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magical Magi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

So while playing dominion, I died and my mouse cursor literally disappeared. When I alt-tabbed out the cursor became a horizontal dotted line. This has never happened before so I have no idea what's causing it.

Pootag

09-22-2011

Happened to me too, it sorted itself out after a prolonged period of time, but happened in another game again.

Mirodin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

yeah happened to me a couple different times now only after i die

Triton BW

09-23-2011

me too. It's so wildly annoying...

Magical Magi

09-24-2011

I just played again today and the same thing happened. I can't even buy because of this, but this time it only lasted for around 5 min. but before, it lasted even after dominion ended and I quit out of LoL.

aznMofo

Recruiter

09-24-2011

yeah this happened to me so bad that i was forced to restart my whole comp, what is this riot?

shufti

09-25-2011

bump for red attention

Too Tall

09-25-2011

I am not sure if it will work for everyone but I found a solution for this, to fix the mouse disappearing I found if you alt-tab out so your at your desktop and move your mouse off of your screen then back on to it the pointer returns in game.

Magical Magi

09-26-2011

Has this been fixed yet? I don't wanna go into dominion knowing that this will happen again.

El Bakan

09-26-2011

That happened to me too, and im sure that only happens in dominion, on sumonner rift never happens. Please fix that bug.

Thanks!!

El Bakan!