In-game Microphone talk function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrainwreckX

09-21-2009

+1 here as well. This is a great feature and a must-have for any competitive game to be taken seriously.

Oh, by the way - hi all. I'm new here and just got into the beta today. Looking forward to playing with you all shortly. ~ Justin

Baulien

09-23-2009

There is absolutely no reason in this day and age for any online, multi-player, team-based game to not have integrated voice chat. None. As external programs such as Mumble show, it can be done with absolutely minimal bandwidth useage.

Macktimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2009

I dont wanna hear your voices.

LaLaGoodbye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-23-2009

I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon here - this is a team based game where you need to call things out and pay attention. Typing isnt really viably all the time (some people are also slow typists...)

Either way - people will use Vent or TS on their own anyways - but I'd like to see the feature added.

With a mute button of course.

ParaMorph

09-24-2009

I think it would be a great idea. I don't want to be lagging when I am playing a game though. it would defiantly be big + to have an option to turn it off and on in the options.

Duality

09-24-2009

if it comes with a "mute" button at the side of each champion in the score window.. i dont have problem..

Droite

09-24-2009

This is a great idea but i don't want it to decrease the game quality ! Like adding some lag...

zerfman

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
Very true... Plz implement this, so many of us will thank you dearly.

Best button would be Tab, so u dont have to move ur hands away from the skill buttons

Typing as gotten me killed or made me lose so much time, talk is the best option!
i think the best button would be "t" because you use your ultimate the least so you can afford to have your finger off it the most. also it would probably be customizable anyways so it doesnt really matter.

Lollerman

09-24-2009

I'd rather have voice commands like CS/TF2.

More awesome voice acting!

zerfman

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
I'd rather have voice commands like CS/TF2.

More awesome voice acting!
on the subject of voice acting. i think when you play with bots. it should give noobs the full experience. every time they die one of the bots has to yell "GOD AGAIN? YOU SUCK NOOB" typed and voiced. while other team mates say stuff like " don't listen to that guy" and if they day the same should happen except they should yell back" who you calling a noob" ive been playing this game since beta ur a noob, noob" and then if the player dies like 4 times the rager has to leave the game after swearing profusely at him for not knowing how to play. and also if the bots are doing poorly they should try to surrender every 5 minutes. that way the player knows what to expect when they play a real game.