Things LVL 30s should know: long post

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tekman

06-01-2010

please explain how to tank, when you dont have a taunt. People dont understand most tanks cant make anyone attack them. Infact, you say right above that to specifically ignore the tank.

Myridus

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saavedra View Post
Good guide, although posted in the wrong forum.

Apart from the fact that you didn't bold anything like you said you would, my only criticism is about when you talk about last hitting. You imply that this means not autoattacking minions except to get the last hit on them, but I couldn't find where you explicitly stated that, and I think the guide would be clearer if you did, especially since this is such an important point that ridiculous numbers of level 30s just don't know.
Bolding fixed. I'll get the the last hit thing.

TheNat

06-01-2010

only thing i'd add is about getting and use wards and oracles. i get sick of games where i'll be the tank and they'll all insist only i can get orcs because they're not the tank. i think at all times at least 2 people should have orcs so incase the tank dies, there's a backup with a support champ or a soft carry, or anyone who farmed well. this is all assuming there's an invis champ (twitch). i've had teams completely lose it when i tell them that one more person should have orcs, then freak out when i die at some point and they're left without for 40 seconds.

Jack Noir

06-01-2010

very solid guide, too many people push during the laning phase and focus the tank.

PKPikmin

06-01-2010

I KINDA knew all this stuff but never really played by it. Good thread.

Vermftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2010

I have a person on my friends list who doesn't even understand how masteries/runes work. He has one set of runes.. AD/lvl and flat AD blues, MR/lvl reds, AD/level quints.

I've seen him spec 0/0/30 on a caster.

300+ wins.

chronolegends

06-01-2010

Whoa, i think this is stuff EVERYONE should know, not just lv30's. But i do agree, lv30 ppl out there who dont know this are ruining games everywhere

ImTheFool

06-01-2010

Great tactics. Too bad those who seriously need them won't have the patience to read it. D:. Awesome tips though.

lorbfan

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermftw View Post
I have a person on my friends list who doesn't even understand how masteries/runes work. He has one set of runes.. AD/lvl and flat AD blues, MR/lvl reds, AD/level quints.

I've seen him spec 0/0/30 on a caster.

300+ wins.
Why is he on your friendlist? Why don't you enlighten him

Darksteel Reaver

06-01-2010

These are just obvious stuffs that level 30 or even level 20 should know. Unless they're 10 years old who sneak onto his High Level's brother account, which happens all the time, Yi with Chalice, Trist with Doran Shield.

So tell me something new.....

But

1) Wrong forum section

2) Sound like you just end up on the wrong side of the coin in a game. So went to forum to teach people how to play hopefully they don't suck again when teaming with you next time lol.

Nevertheless I appreciate sharing.

12345612 ... 31