Release Notes v0.9.25.21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ca8UfM31mO9xRYRT

Senior Member

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
How do you select the winter map?
You click on the map section when you start your game. You can only play it in practice games, however.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerfman

Senior Member

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4zD View Post
You click on the map section when you start your game. You can only play it in practice games, however.
i have tried this multiple times but every time i sleect winter it just goes right back to summer. is it only me having this problem or are there others also experiencing this difficulty?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zimzulu

Junior Member

09-23-2009

you can only play it in practice games I believe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurchak

Member

09-23-2009

yet still no fix for the firewall errors useless patch ty -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerfman

Senior Member

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimzulu View Post
you can only play it in practice games I believe.
thats what im talking about. i cant get it to work even in practice games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-23-2009
17 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerfman View Post
thats what im talking about. i cant get it to work even in practice games
Sorry it was disabled in the current build, will work in the next patch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divachi

Senior Member

09-23-2009

nice!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerfman

Senior Member

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Sorry it was disabled in the current build, will work in the next patch.
thank you for the clarification lima beans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meta

Member

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Sorry it was disabled in the current build, will work in the next patch.
How will this work then? Will you select which map you want to play on, or will you randomly get either summer/winter?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-23-2009
18 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
How will this work then? Will you select which map you want to play on, or will you randomly get either summer/winter?
Not enabled in matchmaking yet, just practice games.

When we DO enable it for matchmaking, the season will be chosen randomly most likely in the first phase.