[Guide]Shen: Tank Assasin

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McRofls

05-28-2010

Rushing Warmogs is sooooooo overrated.

KaaaBLAMO

05-28-2010

I disagree with your guide in that I think Shen is a great farmer. No, he can't wipe out waves of minions, but he is a last-hitting machine with Vorpal Blade.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Oh, I know he can last hit, but most champions have some sort of move that is good for that. The problem is he has zero area damage and low damage per second, making vorpal blade pretty much your only option, besides a ki strike here and there. It isn't that Shen cannot farm, but he is pretty bad at it compared to most champions, since most have area damage, high DPS, or often both.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

This is random but I miss good Leviathan, before they nerfed it into oblivion.

Notmiefault

06-08-2010

Updated to include the tragic feint nerf =(

poundcake

06-09-2010

Not a fan of Warmog's it is a big investment for a poor farmer. Warmog's is based on farming, and cost per HP, there are better investments, like Sunfires that make him a better farmer.

poundcake

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRofls View Post
Rushing Warmogs is sooooooo overrated.
^^ This

Yes, he can vorpal a minion here or there, but if that is how you farm you are using energy that could be used for feint and taunting.

Notmiefault

06-10-2010

I'm sorry but I hate sunfire on shen. It doesn't give enough of anything for it to be worth it.

Vecna

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundcake View Post
^^ This

Yes, he can vorpal a minion here or there, but if that is how you farm you are using energy that could be used for feint and taunting.
When i use shen, i can keep 150 energy using vorpal and ki strike to farm.

Notmiefault

06-23-2010

Updated the guide with my altered strategy devised since the feint nerf.

1234567 ... 9