Boycott RP till we get the mac client back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BirchmanCometh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Groan View Post
This is silly. How are Mac users suppose to boycott? We can't even log on!

And if you seriously think the teenage PC hordes are going to boycott, you're sadly deluded.
I played on Mac. I also have a Windows machine. I'm going to keep playing on my PC, but I will not spend any more money on RP until the Mac client returns. I have a friend who uses a PC, and he's going to join the boycott.

By the way, neither of us are teenagers despite using PCs, nor do I recall being a member of a horde. It sucks we're losing the Mac client, it really does, but try not to act like a ***** to PC users. That won't help the situation.

pimozz

09-08-2011

I love League of Legends and I've bought Riot Points to show my support for the company. I was unable to download the new patch and either get my free champion pack or a refund before the September 6 deadline. So now I'm stuck with no League of Legends and no champion pack/refund. Thanks a lot Riot. Least you can do now is continue the **** game for mac users. I mean World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Starcraft II, Heroes of Newerth, they can all do it, why can't you?

MrMostlyMittens

09-08-2011

So... Does boycotting count if I can't play?

Nafez

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMostlyMittens View Post
So... Does boycotting count if I can't play?
Sure it does, but go one step beyond if you can. Share this thread with your friends or people who you know that play IRL, Mac users or otherwise. As a community I feel we should be able to come together and show Riot that we are not going to tolerate this.

PINKMONKEY24

09-08-2011

Boycott riot points? We can't even play League of Legends, let alone buy riot points. Shutting down the mac client essentially cuts off all revenue from all mac users. I support the idea, but I do not think this is a viable option to resolve this. We already know riot can be very harsh and dishonest towards their community, and with dominion coming out I doubt they will focus on this petition. My advice, follow Boompje closely. "I am busy on a self made Wine port though.." posted 4 days ago by Boompje. This is the only tangible hope we can grasp right now.

Nafez

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINKMONKEY24 View Post
Boycott riot points? We can't even play League of Legends, let alone buy riot points. Shutting down the mac client essentially cuts off all revenue from all mac users. I support the idea, but I do not think this is a viable option to resolve this. We already know riot can be very harsh and dishonest towards their community, and with dominion coming out I doubt they will focus on this petition. My advice, follow Boompje closely. "I am busy on a self made Wine port though.." posted 4 days ago by Boompje. This is the only tangible hope we can grasp right now.
Please read the posts before posting. Many of us mac users have spare PCs or are running bootcamp, and many of us will continue to play LoL. I just ask that those of us who continue to play LoL over bootcamp or a spare PC will show Riot that they are not okay with the handling of the mac client.

Read before you post.

SecretKoala

09-09-2011

Everyone talk about how awesome DOTA 2 will be for Mac right in the face of Riot. Thats what I call a boycott.

faeriececil

09-10-2011

so disappointed..... was a good game....

Nafez

09-10-2011

The worst thing is, Riot hasn't posted a single comment onto anyones thread. I doubt that they are even reading these.

rizagotowned

09-10-2011

I support, but I really doubt Riot would care about us.